Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
So excuse my stupidity if this has been posted already as I hadn't found it thus far, but how do I open this gate? I swear I've went through every accessible mirror I have and still can't open the "shield" barrier. 1665173370241.png

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So excuse my stupidity if this has been posted already as I hadn't found it thus far, but how do I open this gate? I swear I've went through every accessible mirror I have and still can't open the "shield" barrier. View attachment 2087643
Nevermind, I just fired up my save an tp'd there. To enter that room is from above. Go to the mirror world and find the long corridor with spikes and red lanterns, at the end there's a ladder go up and right above there is another mirror that takes you back and you end up right above where your screenshot is.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018

Deity Machine boss, and i quote

`
The design for this boss can be seen above, and as you can see it is a totally 100% original character that doesn't resemble nor takes inspiration from no existing character, nope not at all. If you think the contrary then you're experiencing an optical illusion.

The great thing about this boss character is that she will help to explain what is the purpose of the machine and some other plot things that are currently unclear.

As you can see, she wears this kind of futuristic bodysuit and carries a high-tech staff as well, but her furry vixen body is still notable and it might make a full naked appearance during one of her ero scenes. Also notable is that she kinda towers above Maya which maybe implies an alien origin? We'll see hehehe. `

May 25, 2017

Deity Machine boss, and i quote

`
The design for this boss can be seen above, and as you can see it is a totally 100% original character that doesn't resemble nor takes inspiration from no existing character, nope not at all. If you think the contrary then you're experiencing an optical illusion.

The great thing about this boss character is that she will help to explain what is the purpose of the machine and some other plot things that are currently unclear.

As you can see, she wears this kind of futuristic bodysuit and carries a high-tech staff as well, but her furry vixen body is still notable and it might make a full naked appearance during one of her ero scenes. Also notable is that she kinda towers above Maya which maybe implies an alien origin? We'll see hehehe. `
Ah so now MBB is going to get a cease and desist from Nintendo as well as Atlus.

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
To anyone subscribed to MBB's patreon, can you please report this bug where the witch's animation would loop and never continue if Maya dies and gets grabbed while in the air? I think her magic flames are causing this.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
To anyone subscribed to MBB's patreon, can you please report this bug where the witch's animation would loop and never continue if Maya dies and gets grabbed while in the air? I think her magic flames are causing this.
MBB is on the forums, they are the one who asked those who couldnt pay to put the MKM sig on.
VVVVVVVVVVV

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
That would be the castle at the top.
it's a large maze of mirrors.
filled with ghosts, manikins with ghosts that will swap with you if you lose, and paintings which come to life.
oh, and at the end is a princess with ice magic.
but how to get there all doors in castle are lock and i have no idea where to find keys :(

May 5, 2021
but how to get there all doors in castle are lock and i have no idea where to find keys :(
progress the game, it is a metroidvania after all.
like the dungeons area, also in the castle, just down instead of up.

here's a hint, bosses usually have something important, even more so end of route bosses, like the werewolf in the caves and the boss in the colosseum.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
What would be cool to would be more game over senarios like the dog-men game over as well as multiple same species sex scenes simular to the lizard men threesome.

One more cool thing would be to have areas that enemies take you too after having sex with maya. The Giant flies take her to a fly nest for example.

Nov 24, 2017
What would be cool to would be more game over senarios like the dog-men game over as well as multiple same species sex scenes simular to the lizard men threesome.

One more cool thing would be to have areas that enemies take you too after having sex with maya. The Giant flies take her to a fly nest for example.
ABSOLUTELY! I need more "permanent" bad ends where the heroine is either:
- Taken by her enemies
- Transformed
- Mind-broken

Or a combination of those 3.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I feel like a broken record saying this, but might as well anyway. Mega has said that they plan on implementing more of those bad end scenerios (giant fly did have one planned before it was put on the backburner), but they're going to get the next couple updates out first to finish off all the stages in the game. I think it'll be perhaps 3 more updates, and then they'll be out of the early alpha stage of their game. Then they plan to go back and fine tune a lot of the game, like level layout, combat balance, etc. And bad ends is something they said they would work on as well.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Is there male on female content? If there is, is it avoidable?
Quite a few. There is a setting in the options that lets you toggle off specific fetishes so the H-scenes won't play, though I don't use it so I don't know which ones would benefit you. Otherwise, it's as avoidable as you are able to not get grabbed by those enemies.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Is there male on female content? If there is, is it avoidable?
For what it's worth, the very first monster engages in something like penis-in-vagina sex if it grabs you. Although recent developments involve a lot more monster girls, the bulk of the material in this game still involves various baddies inserting bits of their usually male anatomy into Maya.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes