DumbSkeleton

Feb 27, 2021
How do I make this fucking game not full screen? I tried adding -screen-width 1368 -screen-height 780 -screen-fullscreen 0 to the launch options but it doesn't give a fuck and goes to fullscreen anyways
Why the fuck does unity games always have the resize option blocked?
Try Alt+Enter. AFAIK its the only option

okaymouse

Jan 19, 2022
Hi, I'm new here. watching some x videos I realized that I didn't find an enemy that is located inside a chest. which version or where do I find it as I already search the entire map. I own the latest version MKV 0.3e

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Hi, I'm new here. watching some x videos I realized that I didn't find an enemy that is located inside a chest. which version or where do I find it as I already search the entire map. I own the latest version MKV 0.3e
Ah, the wolf girl mimic I presume? Fun fact, she originally was in the city area, but then was relocated to the swamp stage. Her chest is in the second area, I think before the save point you can teleport to there.

Reactions: okaymouse

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Speaking of the Wolf Mimic girl, does anyone have any idea or confirmation whether or not she will have an inside the chest see-through scene?

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Speaking of the Wolf Mimic girl, does anyone have any idea or confirmation whether or not she will have an inside the chest see-through scene?
Um, I mean I guess it's possible? I suppose it depends if Mega wants to animate a cut-in. Given that's where the wolf girl swallows Maya, it would more or less just be another scene added in as a cut-in. Perhaps it could be something they could touch up on when they go back through the game after the next update.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Um, I mean I guess it's possible? I suppose it depends if Mega wants to animate a cut-in. Given that's where the wolf girl swallows Maya, it would more or less just be another scene added in as a cut-in. Perhaps it could be something they could touch up on when they go back through the game after the next update.
Yeah, well there you have it.
It's where & when she swallows Maya. That's the part that matters most, wouldn't you say?
Because, see, I've commented on this before, some scenes like the mushroom girl & wolf mimic girl just seem to skip over the actual vore parts.
"Poofing" inside their stomachs is just... "Vore is implied", & that's not very fun (In my case at least).

Pre- & post- vore are different tags from vore altogether (Or at least they should be).

Reactions: Chaotyx

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Probably,we haven't get any news and its almost new year
At least give them until the last few days of the month before hopping on the mope train. They tend to release the update without any head's up on the last day of the month, so keep an ear out around that time.

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
At least give them until the last few days of the month before hopping on the mope train. They tend to release the update without any head's up on the last day of the month, so keep an ear out around that time.
You're right he tends to release on the last couple of days of the month so I'm hopeful.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Well... T'is the season after all.

Give'em some time to enjoy the holidays in peace.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Also, weren't the latest news from the dev about him getting depression and/or a writer's block? That shit's serious and can last for a while. For example, developer of "Eris Dysnomia" had a depression that lasted for almost a year.
Not releasing new content for a while is bad, but in my opinion, your mental health always comes first.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
iirc, it was more along the lines about experiencing bad writer's block and poor creativity. Probably doesn't help that they're the only person working on the game as well, though I don't know if that was a personal factor for them. For October and November, they weren't as productive as the other months. However, they also mentioned that they felt that they were bouncing back from it in November's post. We still got a couple more days until the end of the month. If the update comes, that'll be great. But if Mega needs some more time to recoup, then let them have it.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
So far so good. Considering its a demo its really long so far. I made one way but still remember at least two other routes which I did not explored. Only little minus is the vore. Not that I hate it but sometimes its a waste of a good di*k like the centaur one. Should be imo two versions of animations - one vore and one normal. But must say pretty good game in a long time. I may buy it when its full

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes