Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
They probably noticed the popularity of that theme and figured they'd throw their own ideas into the rink :3

May 5, 2021
hey am i just dumb or is there no way to progress past the room with the vats in the deity machine
I'm having trouble myself, but there has to be a way, I love how challenging MBB makes his levels.
I had that problem, there is a spot at the top of the elevator you use to get to the vat room, when going up the elevaitor you need to slide dash into it, it's to the left right near the top.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
So update news. Mega said they've been busy and trying to squeeze in time to work on the game lately, but they think their work schedule will be stabilizing now, so instead of trying to rush to get the update out in a week or so, they're gonna postpone the update to the end of September. Along with having the 3 poll enemies, they also said they were gonna have a few more enemies put in as well, though no details on those.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
is there a plce to se the gif from this game like a gallery ?
The update's not out yet. I've got direct permission from the dev to drop gifs and images he posts here for y'all to build hype for it. As for the gallery, we'll be having 'both' kinds of a gallery system, if you get what i mean

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So update news. Mega said they've been busy and trying to squeeze in time to work on the game lately, but they think their work schedule will be stabilizing now, so instead of trying to rush to get the update out in a week or so, they're gonna postpone the update to the end of September. Along with having the 3 poll enemies, they also said they were gonna have a few more enemies put in as well, though no details on those.
Sucks because I was looking forward to the bee girl but if there's also gonna be other enemies added I can wait.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
a big shame but love the gif
just don't post too much, wanna see most of it in game
Mega has been pretty good in terms of how much they show us for the next update. More than likely, this will be the last teaser before the actual update.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
a big shame but love the gif
just don't post too much, wanna see most of it in game
As the guy above me states. I drop most things that come off the patreon. I DON'T drop the walls of text discussing lore and plans for the future, i just paraphrase

Reactions: Damien Rocks

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
If Mega's estimate from their last post is accurate, we should see the update in a few days or so.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes