Nov 19, 2021
No, you're actually on the dot there. Mega used the DQ witch as inspiration for this one.
I thought so! Here's hoping he uses characters in that similar artwork/time period. (Chrono Trigger Queen Zeal/Schala as two immediate ideas)

Oi guys, how do i use the teleportation system?
The teleportation system is done from the Menu to places you have come across. To get the item to do so, beat the second boss and go back to the Beach and dash to the left over the place you start. The boss at the end holds the item you seek.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
is there a list of transformations? and any future transformations planed?
All TFs lead to Game overs. But So far off the top of my head.
Forest: Alarune TF, lose to the pink flowers in the ground.
Crystal Mines: Crystal TF, lose to the floating crystal that spawn of crystal statues
Swamp:Moth Girl TF, Lose to the moth girls.
Halls of Insanity has 2 kinda: Doll TF(ish), Lose to the living doll. 2nd is the paintings Lose to the dark paintings.
Dungeon: Not really a TF but the Iron maiden gives you a full body latex suit if you stay in one to long

Reactions: KiWolfGirl

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
I thought so! Here's hoping he uses characters in that similar artwork/time period. (Chrono Trigger Queen Zeal/Schala as two immediate ideas)

The teleportation system is done from the Menu to places you have come across. To get the item to do so, beat the second boss and go back to the Beach and dash to the left over the place you start. The boss at the end holds the item you seek.
ty dude, u re beast

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
It might be a stretch, but the slimes in the dungeon could be considered TF from a certain point of view.
There's also the werewolf boss at the end of the crystal caves and the dog boys in the monster city.
And while it's not in the game at the moment, I do remember Mega saying they want the mushroom girl scene to lead into a TF.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
It might be a stretch, but the slimes in the dungeon could be considered TF from a certain point of view.
There's also the werewolf boss at the end of the crystal caves and the dog boys in the monster city.
And while it's not in the game at the moment, I do remember Mega saying they want the mushroom girl scene to lead into a TF.
Oh the mushroom TF sounds good. Not a fan of the H-animation... at all... but if it ends in a TF then that would bump it up for me

Reactions: weradti and YHL

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Absorption.
It's actually a kind of vore for the slimes

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Also, regarding a review that was recently posted; yes, you can't jump while dashing, but you can dash while jumping

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, I've been able to use dash to jump further. I've been unable to dash after I've jumped and are in the air, though. I don't know where either of you guys are getting the idea that you can't dash jump.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
They didn't mention any delays, but they said that we will probably see the update no later than the end of the month. And also, they are bringing back the enemy suggestions and polls, after it being on hiatus for some time.

Reactions: weradti

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
They didn't mention any delays, but they said that we will probably see the update no later than the end of the month. And also, they are bringing back the enemy suggestions and polls, after it being on hiatus for some time.
Then we shall wait and see.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Just saw the patreon post and MBB said that it is most likely to come on the 30th. That futa bunny and witch can't come soon enough!!

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes