Jun 17, 2020
Well, I'm more hoping the dog-boy somehow hypnotizes Maya to be his pet.
Strip herself naked, put on a collar and let herself be walked around on all fours, on a leash held by the dog-boy she succumbed to. <3
Megablue keeps surprising me with their game though, something I'm more than fine with.
I like how you think. Very kinky. Very great idea.

Jun 17, 2020
MBB replied to the message i sent them.

For the time being, the chance for that type of content is close to (or effectively) zero. The thing is that this type of content goes against patreon's content guidelines which specifically addresses this type of niche content and basically bans it from the platform. Regardless of whether I would love to add certain types of fetishes/tags or not, for now I have to walk on the line that patreon set, whether I like it or not. It is what it is.

So we can effectively rule that out for the time being, unless MBB moves to Subscribestar or such
She could go to itch . io which not only allows for people to donate without limits, but supports all fetishes as long as it stays in a fictional / virtual depiction.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019

For the time being, the chance for that type of content is close to (or effectively) zero. The thing is that this type of content goes against patreon's content guidelines which specifically addresses this type of niche content and basically bans it from the platform. Regardless of whether I would love to add certain types of fetishes/tags or not, for now I have to walk on the line that patreon set, whether I like it or not. It is what it is.

So we can effectively rule that out for the time being, unless MBB moves to Subscribestar or such
Let's not forget Itch io either, there is other websites like Patreon that isn't as strict as them. Itch io is one of them, and like the website you shared, Subscribestar is as well.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I think they have an itch.io already. They're much more active on patreon though, as the itch.io one isn't updated nearly as much.

DecayingHurricane

Oct 12, 2020
wtf that does look like the persona girl, but man given what I saw I find that the new latex and girl scene would be pretty good to see in new release.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

If I may, I have noticed that usually this kind of censorship can be subverted with a mere slight of description.
The forest mother boss already employs a sort of mind altering, seductive pollen, which Patreon apparently lets fly.
Hypnotism is not allowed, but, drugs, pheromones, seduction, these are valid so long as that's what's in the description, the content's words can always be changed post final version game's complete funding & publishing.

Well either that, or... Maybe a Patreon alternative could work, they're already absurdly monopolized & as annoying as facebook.
All the censorship & terms of service problems & contradicting/selective rules problems are also causing a lot of dissatisfaction worldwide.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018

Look at that tail go!

MBB is having difficulty implementing a non-hostile enemy, which is slowing down the workflow and we might get them as a hostile enemy for a while until they figure it out

Dr.Cthulhu

Oct 14, 2018
Anything further in the dungeon once you reach the white ziggurat at the bottom? Seems like the end of the line, but not sure if I missed something. Guessing it's probably lore-related or similar and might not be complete yet.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Anything further in the dungeon once you reach the white ziggurat at the bottom? Seems like the end of the line, but not sure if I missed something. Guessing it's probably lore-related or similar and might not be complete yet.
It's not complete yet. Just another area to explore later.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I remember a witch enemy that does gender bender, reverse rape, and then oral vore won a poll a while ago, but I thought that was only gonna be a common enemy, not a boss.

edit: Yeah just checked, it doesn't mention them being a boss, but I suppose Mega has all the power to make them a boss. Perhaps she'll get multiple scenes like the princess then? I hope so, I don't really care for the male part of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes