icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I'm really glad MegaBlueBall is adding alternate scenes, especially... non-vore ones.
Kinda wish he'd go back and give some older enemies the same treatment, even if that meant ones that didn't have vore previously got vore scenes added. At least not fucking snuff-esque cum absorption cockvore nastiness for the minotaur and mushroom dickgirls.

Jun 17, 2020
I can tell that the next public update is gonna be HUGE. And I'm looking forward to it.
obviously, no need to rush as the last update was also huge: an entire new area huge.
Question to megablueball: When will the permavore option become an feature? Just seems to reload the nearest save right now.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Just to expand further for the princess boss, the theme for all her grabs will be yuri focused. As mentioned before, vore(unbirth) is one, but there's also going to be femdom and foot-fetish along with it as well.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
IS the Princess the next one he is gonna work on?
`I'm currently working on the ero scenes for this boss, and my original idea is for her to have 4 distinct scenes. The main tag for all of her animations is _yuri/lesbian which means that her main theme is girl-on-girl love, but I also want to mix in a bit of femdom, foot-fetish and vore in some of the scenes to give it all some variety.

Speaking of the vore itself, this one will be a same-size unbirth instead of oral which I know that a lot of vore fans where anticipating, and this time I want to go a bit overboard and exaggerate how big the princess will become and also depict Maya inside the belly putting in a lot of effort into producing some visible bulges` From their patreon.

Mcpreyboy

Oct 20, 2017
`I'm currently working on the ero scenes for this boss, and my original idea is for her to have 4 distinct scenes. The main tag for all of her animations is _yuri/lesbian which means that her main theme is girl-on-girl love, but I also want to mix in a bit of femdom, foot-fetish and vore in some of the scenes to give it all some variety.

Speaking of the vore itself, this one will be a same-size unbirth instead of oral which I know that a lot of vore fans where anticipating, and this time I want to go a bit overboard and exaggerate how big the princess will become and also depict Maya inside the belly putting in a lot of effort into producing some visible bulges` From their patreon.
Did they also post images of how she will look like?
If yes, could you please show them here?
I understand of course if you don't want to.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Speaking of the vore itself, this one will be a same-size unbirth instead of oral which I know that a lot of vore fans where anticipating, and this time I want to go a bit overboard and exaggerate how big the princess will become and also depict Maya inside the belly putting in a lot of effort into producing some visible bulges
I cross my fingers to see more female preds with fatal non-oral vore.
The two fairy enemies were such a missed chance.

Sha1ax

Mar 27, 2018
Did they also post images of how she will look like?
If yes, could you please show them here?
I understand of course if you don't want to.
She's about the same height as Maya, wearing a basic white ballgown dress, with blue hair and a gold tiara. In the picture i've got, she's come to the conclusion the seal on her room's been broken, but noticed something odd about Maya's hair. Theories, lads?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: weradti and RossoX

Mcpreyboy

Oct 20, 2017
She's about the same height as Maya, wearing a basic white ballgown dress, with blue hair and a gold tiara. In the picture i've got, she's come to the conclusion the seal on her room's been broken, but noticed something odd about Maya's hair. Theories, lads?
I don't know, the only thing that i came up with since she is same height as Maya and noticed something odd about her hair is that she might be her doppelganger or a twin sister, but i kinda doubt It.

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
Maybe she becomes the princess?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Just out of curiosity, is any patreon here able to pass out the suggestion I posted here a couple of months ago?
The dev might consider something around that principle.
Thanks in advance.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes