TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Man, those new abilities are annoying to use, especially the jump slash. Every time you jump and have 70+ stamina you use up 70 stamina and do the attack. -.-

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Love the game so far! Has a nice retro feel with a nice lewd twist to it. Do you plan on putting this on steam?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Just finished the castle puzzle and got to the chamber where the boss is planned to be in the future. Not a real big fan of how all the switch resets and gates close when you exit the area.

Reactions: ddjn

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I noticed the castle with the NPC inside has two locked doors that require a key.
Can this doors be opened yet, or is that not yet implemented?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Depending on what order Maya belongs to she could be called a knight, a dame, a lady, or even a fellow. "Magic Dame Maya" can also be about a vixen or illusionist, "Magic Lady Maya" gives little clue to the game's content, and Magic Fellow Maya gives me drag queen vibes. Meanwhile if someone hears "Magic Knight Maya" they can usually concur that fighting is involved.

Reactions: MacDakka

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How to regain armor? (Without debug)
So far as I am aware, there is as of yet no way to regain armor without the debug. Likely because the game is still being developed and balanced, and that is less important to add at present time when for now you can simply use the debug.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes