3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
It's going to be a harem game. With bdsm, anal, voyeurism, peeing ... idk. I am open to suggestions.
i know its a degenerate fetish and all but how about some handholding... (dont judge me! LOL)? but seriously some romantic scenes would be cool! i havent tried it yet, but it looks nice and ive been kinda waiting for a few updates to drop for there to be a nice chunk of content. you have my attention though as all your characters look nice. from what i gather from screenshots your looking at a gamer gyaru, a goth rocker girl (glasses girl), a cute schoolgirl (also a glasses girl), and a catgirl (you cant miss with a catgirl!) all of which look great! if the story content is as good as the character designs then you may have a winner on your hands!
(as far as suggested content, it may be an option for later in the game, but a pregnancy option might be something to think about. if you wanna be a wild man you might even look at marriage! i know, i know! its a degenerate fetish but i like it! :p)

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Suggestion, add to the thoughts something like "myname thought" or some kind of parenthesis, at the very beginning I got confused and thought the MC was saying something and after a while he was pulled out, by one chick with "thoughts"

As I got lost at the beginning I put the game on the "shelf for later" I hope you will consider my suggestion while you still have not too much "scrambled"
I wish you good luck.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: what ever you done with the animations they are killing the CPU, use another encoding or scale down the resolution, right now they are a lag-fest.

Edit2:
also good job on not having autosaves, I wanted to be more specific but I'm not going to replay the first five days, just to confirm my suspicion.
The first Luna BJ is laggy as hell, but the repeated scene is not, probably two different files, I'm not going to check tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DiPeppo

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018

Edit: what ever you done with the animations they are killing the CPU, use another encoding or scale down the resolution, right now they are a lag-fest.

Edit2:
also good job on not having autosaves, I wanted to be more specific but I'm not going to replay the first five days, just to confirm my suspicion.
The first Luna BJ is laggy as hell, but the repeated scene is not, probably two different files, I'm not going to check tho.
Mentioned it on known issues there's like 2 remaining lewd scenes that are 4k resolution because I didn't pay attention when rendering. They will be fixed asap and it'll all be back to being smooth and not zoomed in.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I have no idea wtf is going on...all the lewd scenes are super zoomed in don't see anything really.
Same reply for you, there's only like 2 or 3 lewd scenes that are 4k because when re-making the animations I didn't pay attention. They shall be fixed

Reactions: Soulpuppet

Mihinlank

Jan 29, 2021
It will be awesome if you add settings to change font size and textbox transparency. Gray textbox hide most of the picture.

Reactions: DiPeppo

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Is progression of the story tied to any specific girl? Will we need to progress all of them or are some optional?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Encountered 2 errors: 1. When the Selena spanking scene starts, there is image missing. And 2. error occurs when I tried to check the progression with Selena. And honestly, as long as these errors exist, I can't be bothered to guess if there is still progression potential with Selena or not. Everyone was already finished, but there was not lot to do since the last time...

Down below is the error log attached.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Is progression of the story tied to any specific girl? Will we need to progress all of them or are some optional?
Optional. Story usually presents itself as a dream after specific milestones reached such as day 12, leveling certain girl to a level, etc.
how u progress further with selena? where I read books at?
There is a bookshelf in the living area
Encountered 2 errors: 1. When the Selena spanking scene starts, there is image missing. And 2. error occurs when I tried to check the progression with Selena. And honestly, as long as these errors exist, I can't be bothered to guess if there is still progression potential with Selena or not. Everyone was already finished, but there was not lot to do since the last time...

Down below is the error log attached.
All these errors tell me nothing, which means this is a savegame issue. I'll try debug, but I need your save

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Optional. Story usually presents itself as a dream after specific milestones reached such as day 12, leveling certain girl to a level, etc.

There is a bookshelf in the living area

All these errors tell me nothing, which means this is a savegame issue. I'll try debug, but I need your save
Ok, will try a fresh save. Luckily there is not much content for now, so it probably won't take much time. But please make sure, that thing like this don't happen in the future. It would be really unappealing to the players, if they have to restart every now and then. And people can't bother you all the time to fix their saves. And please enable the autosaves again. It's a little annoying, if problems occure or people want to try a different path without the autosaves.

Nonetheless I will add my last save for you to take a look at it. It is not at the point of the errors, but also not far off. Maybe it will show the problem and you'll be able to avoid these in future.

Reactions: boof59
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes