Fan Art Mystwood Manor - Assets and Fan Art

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
As the game's kind of a slow burner right now, but the characters are gorgeous as expected, I thought I'd start a thread and put together what I've discovered. I am somewhat hampered by the fact that I currently do not have a windows machine I can install stuff on, so I can't actually play the game, but what's like without a little challenge.

Julia
mystwood-manor-04.jpg

Looks like the head morph and skin are from Ellithia 8: (Head is probably something mixed with Ellithia, I don't know yet what)
Hair is Bronwyn Hair:

Amber
584377_Screenshot_324.jpg

Hair: Linda ponytail
I THINK the head morph is based on Anagord's Danan:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
amber test 1.jpg

Not quite there yet. For Genesis 3 and earlier identifying skins used to be easier, as you could use the eyebrows to go off. With the current gen (Genesis 8 and 8.1) the eyebrows are a separate mesh, meaning that they could very well be from separate sources.

I'm currently using the small bump in the center of the lower lip to try and identify the head morphs. :D

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I tried to replicate Annika... and didn't succeed.
annika test.jpg

Hair definitely is
Skin is either or
Head morph is more likely to be mixed with something than - I tried mixing the two, with more Rose than Sigrid, and got the clearly not right result above.

I have a better idea for the body, as well.

Edit: Looks like the skin (Sigrid), is wrong too. Not enough freckled after all.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Well, my earlier Annika speculation was all wrong, apart from the hair:
annika approaching.jpg

While I am still not there, I've found what I'm now practically 100 % is the right skin even after longer scrutiny:

I'm also fairly positive, but not certain, that 50 % of the head morph is this:

It's actually a lot harder to find a match due to the big smile she has in most of her pics. The lips are a lot fuller in the few non-smiling pics. :D

Edit: I am an idiot, even the hair is wrong.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
My current thoughts on Annika are:
Head a mix of Zelara and Margot

Hair: Ellie

Skin:

Body: Not sure, but the hourglass/sixpack combo looks like Anagord’s work, but can obviously be done with morphs, too.

I can’t test out Zelara right now as I don’t have her and have blown several months’ Daz budget on this hunt :rolleyes:

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Just curious if you've had any luck nailing down the assets for Amber. It's sad, but I have a mad crush on that girl. (Just don't tell my wife)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Just curious if you've had any luck nailing down the assets for Amber. It's sad, but I have a mad crush on that girl. (Just don't tell my wife)
Haven't had the time to look at these of late, I haven't done a single render since I last posted here.

I think Teen Raven 8 is another component, I will have to see how they mix (nose, lip etc. seems spot on):
teen-raven-8-11-daz3d.jpg

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I am interested in this model: View attachment 1270804

Hair is likely:
It is indeed the vertigo Ponytail. For the rest I would say a Victoria 8 based heavily modified or with another skin. To Faerin's credit he has managed to create unique characters that are, most of the time, hard to reproduce. I'll keep searching.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Ok so I kept on searching a bit. Here my guesses for some of the characters :

Libby

Riley

Amber

Kay

Of course, since Faerin's characters are usually heavily modified these would just be starting bases.

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
It is indeed the vertigo Ponytail. For the rest I would say a Victoria 8 based heavily modified or with another skin. To Faerin's credit he has managed to create unique characters that are, most of the time, hard to reproduce. I'll keep searching.
Indeed. Part of the reason he resorting to doing various morphs to distinguish his models from the rest was because he was framed as a plagiarist by some crazies. Apparently they believe he copied one of his models from another dev. He denied this as he was unaware of it. Due to these reasons, he does not share his assets or mention anything about them.

Part of the reason its fun looking for these assets and creating them. (but at times it can get frustrating).

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Happy to see you guys here, I haven’t made any progress or had time for research. Still convinced Amber has a hefty dose of Teen Raven 8!

I am interested in this model: View attachment 1270804

Hair is likely:
I think she’s from the Kala 8 family tree:

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
Happy to see you guys here, I haven’t made any progress or had time for research. Still convinced Amber has a hefty dose of Teen Raven 8!

I think she’s from the Kala 8 family tree:
Thanks. I will look into her some more.