Fan Art Mystwood Manor - Assets and Fan Art

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
View attachment 1219693

Not quite there yet. For Genesis 3 and earlier identifying skins used to be easier, as you could use the eyebrows to go off. With the current gen (Genesis 8 and 8.1) the eyebrows are a separate mesh, meaning that they could very well be from separate sources.

I'm currently using the small bump in the center of the lower lip to try and identify the head morphs. :D

Skin is close or probably the same
but I think she uses a different base.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Ideally, when you have an idea, you want to get a closeup from the game files, render your character at the same angle and do a compari of the smaller details, nose shape, lip shape, freckles in the case of Riley.

You use to be able to look for eyebrows, as they were usually fixed to the skin, but that is no longer the case.

I mean, you are so close now that the final mile is going to be the most work.

Too bad the creators have to protect their designs due to the daz licensing. I’d love to do fan art, but I understand the risks related to releasing exact dials.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Wondering if this could be the missing component to Annika:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I mean, you are so close now that the final mile is going to be the most work.
haha yes. that's why I usually ask myself : "can I recognize her without thinking ?" If the answer is yes then I usually stop. If not, I go back to DAZ and try something else.

As for Riley, I'll work some more on her eyes and brows. I'll do what I can for the freckles but I don't many have assets for that.

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1219693

Not quite there yet. For Genesis 3 and earlier identifying skins used to be easier, as you could use the eyebrows to go off. With the current gen (Genesis 8 and 8.1) the eyebrows are a separate mesh, meaning that they could very well be from separate sources.

I'm currently using the small bump in the center of the lower lip to try and identify the head morphs. :D
Your try at Amber is definitely the best one so far, much better than mine. Would you be ok to share your morphs and name the assets you used ? Thanks a lot

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Your try at Amber is definitely the best one so far, much better than mine. Would you be ok to share your morphs and name the assets you used ? Thanks a lot
I was going off this one:

Looking at the lip details, I might have been right. Will have to try to combo her with my Teen Raven based stuff when I have the time again.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I was going off this one:

Looking at the lip details, I might have been right. Will have to try to combo her with my Teen Raven based stuff when I have the time again.
Wow you're definitely good at picking assets. here's another one Amber with Catherine HD as a starting base, 50% Teen raven 8 head morphs, and Avery skin for G3f. This is definitely closer to what she is in game.

Amber 4.png

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
My current thoughts on Annika are:
Head a mix of Zelara and Margot

Hair: Ellie

Skin:

Body: Not sure, but the hourglass/sixpack combo looks like Anagord’s work, but can obviously be done with morphs, too.

I can’t test out Zelara right now as I don’t have her and have blown several months’ Daz budget on this hunt :rolleyes:
Once again you"re right (y) (y) . Here she is. Well she probably needs a bit of work, but it's definitely her^^

Annika.png

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Once again you"re right (y) (y) . Here she is. Well she probably needs a bit of work, but it's definitely her^^

View attachment 1286940
Hey, that looks even closer than I thought I got. Nice job!

I took advantage of the 5 basic figures for 25 at Daz and started thinking Julia might mix in Aubrey 8 as well:

Again, haven’t tried just yet. I need to upgrade my mbp soon, and that’s going to limit my rendering opportunities until Daz get Studio 5 out…

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, that looks even closer than I thought I got. Nice job!

I took advantage of the 5 basic figures for 25 at Daz and started thinking Julia might mix in Aubrey 8 as well:

Again, haven’t tried just yet. I need to upgrade my mbp soon, and that’s going to limit my rendering opportunities until Daz get Studio 5 out…
Hey you're right I'll give it a try. I'm still struggling with Amber though. Faerin has shared a preview of one of Amber's new scene, and you can see that she has an almost perfectly smooth skin (and beautiful big natural boobs lol). So my guesses for her skin (avery, aurore...) were all wrong. What did you use on your first try on her ?

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Hey you're right I'll give it a try. I'm still struggling with Amber though. Faerin has shared a preview of one of Amber's new scene, and you can see that she has an almost perfectly smooth skin (and beautiful big natural boobs lol). So my guesses for her skin (avery, aurore...) were all wrong. What did you use on your first try on her ?
Eyebrows and skin from

In fact, I was so settled on Danan early on, I’ve never tried 50 % catherine 50 % Narcissa, so I’ll let my computer do one and post it later. Don’t think it’s quite it, though.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Ok let's do a quick comparison :

The preview shared by Faerin on Patreon :
amber.jpg

What I did, using the assets you identified :

- Body : Narcissa. The base model has natural tits. The catherine HD base model has big fake tits. And on the preview above, you can see clearly that Amber has natural tits.
- Skin : Narcissa again. Amber has a spotless, almost pearly skin. Andf the areolas and nipples also match.
- Head : a mix between Catherin HD and teen Raven 8.

I think you nailed the correct assets. Now it's just a matter of adjusting her head / face morphs

Amber 5.png

Edit : face reworked (again :ROFLMAO: ) and higher render settings. Looks really close. I think it's just her eyes.

Last edited: