Fan Art Mystwood Manor - Assets and Fan Art

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I haven’t even looked at doing Amber’s body just yet, need to see more of it before I do. :p

Yours looks really good. I got the face close up render done, will post it later, as the heat wave’s really messing with my ability to do anything :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I haven’t even looked at doing Amber’s body just yet, need to see more of it before I do. :p

Yours looks really good. I got the face close up render done, will post it later, as the heat wave’s really messing with my ability to do anything :rolleyes:
haha yeah you're right, we need to see more of her body to make sure we render it correctly. I made another try at Amber with a different skin (Lindsey 7). I'll work on it oa bit and post it tomorrow probably. Looks also very good. It could be the right skin too.
And since I want to do a bit of action fan arts lol, I've started looking fort the MC assets. And btw thanks to Faerin for making a MC who is a confident young adult and not some creepy little teenager, or someone who's always hesitating, being played and tricked...

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Thinking Julia has some Leisa:

Ellithia was probably wrong, though, but we’ll see. If somebody put a gun to my head and told me to guess the mix right now it would be Leisa and Sydney or the abovementioned Aubrey.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Looks like I found the missing component of Amber, at least:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Another Julia component theory:

Will have to take the time to try some of these myself, soon.

Reactions: Dabigoh

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Do you recall the balance of Margot vs. Zelara that you used on her face?
Feel free to try with this skin and character, as well: (probably instead of Zelara).

These have turned out to be a lot harder than I thought, I look at these regularly but have made zero progress so far. I mean, even Catalina probably has something else injected.

Last edited:

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
give me the game f95 page link
Okay, I'm gonna be that guy and ask, "is it really so hard to use the site's search functionality to find it yourself?"

You posted your question 25 minutes ago. Took me less than 15 seconds to click the "Latest Updates" link at the top of the page, then enter "mystwood" in the search filter. The only game with Mystwood in the name was:

Mystwood Manor

Even if you don't use the Latest Updates page to do your search, you could have used the basic search function (limited to titles only) and there was only a handful of hits, one of which was the game.

Not trying to be a dick, but c'mon man, you could have looked it up yourself in the time to took you to make your post.

Although, I do think it would have been nice if the OP had included a link to the game in the original post.

Either way, welcome to the thread. The link is above. Enjoy!

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Okay, I'm gonna be that guy and ask, "is it really so hard to use the site's search functionality to find it yourself?"

You posted your question 25 minutes ago. Took me less than 15 seconds to click the "Latest Updates" link at the top of the page, then enter "mystwood" in the search filter. The only game with Mystwood in the name was:

Mystwood Manor

Even if you don't use the Latest Updates page to do your search, you could have used the basic search function (limited to titles only) and there was only a handful of hits, one of which was the game.

Not trying to be a dick, but c'mon man, you could have looked it up yourself in the time to took you to make your post.

Although, I do think it would have been nice if the OP had included a link to the game in the original post.

Either way, welcome to the thread. The link is above. Enjoy!
ok

Rogeroger1

Jan 7, 2020
I thought I'd try getting Laura commissioned from someone; I made a thread here as a request, and contacted Pogdaddy on the Hub as an initial starting point.

Anyone suggest any others that would/could do a good 1:1 VAM look for Laura? Obviously if the commission is something crazy expensive, I'll probably just er patiently wait for someone do it eventually :HideThePain:

Commissioned; will update on how it turns out.

Last edited:
Reactions: dzjaynus

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
A small fanart crossover I prepared during Easter and I've just finished rendering, with two of my favorite AVN characters: Victoria from CoBD by Philly and Laura from Mystwood Manor by Faerin. VicLauraBedV2.png

Laura was really hard to recreate properly. I think I have a decent aproximation, but unfortunately it's not very visible on that shot.

Here I have some test shots from a previous render I did. The eyes and the haircut were still rough then:
VicSaunaV2TkFFV2C4.png

Reactions: FruitIce