Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018

Overview:
(Fixed the Grinding and unlocks everything for free)​

Updated: 30.04.2021
Game/Creator: Mystwood Manor [v0.4.4] [Faerin]

Modder: Exoplast Obsidian01
Mod Version: 0.1.2.1
Game Version: [v0.4.4]
Language: English

Support Discontinued. Sorry all Folks. This Mod started as some Kind of a weird Joke and we got along on the way with it. Then it was Fun to Code the Mod for some Time. But some little things Changed in our lives so that we can No Longer Support this Mod. Again Sorry for that. Thanks to all Folks that enjoyed and supported this Mod. FREE FOR USE FOR EVERYONE. Take it or Leave it ^^

The Tutorial of the game must be played Completely. After that you have access to the cheats and more.

After the second assignment of the mom to the lobby the tutorial normally ends.

Check at first Start if the game version changed to OGR Mod.

Im working together with Exoplast now. He helped me to Fix some Bugs and we are working on this Mod together now.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
OGR Mod Installer + Full game with the Mod included

Unoffical Mod Update
Screenshots:
2021.03.01-21.33.png 2021.03.01-21.34.png 2021.03.01-21.35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Thanks for the Hint. Im working on it but it takes some Days or till the next update. This Release 0.1 was just a fast shot in the Sky ^^

There is maybe something different or a lot more to expect from 0.2 ^^

Nov 19, 2017
I am running into an issue with being able to unlock the red head chick ( I forget her name), to unlock her you need to be on hotel level two but the mod put me at hotel level one and I can't go back.

Reactions: Obsidian01

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I am running into an issue with being able to unlock the red head chick ( I forget her name), to unlock her you need to be on hotel level two but the mod put me at hotel level one and I can't go back.
This should normally not happens. What have you done before your level change from 2 to 1.

Reactions: Obsidian01
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote