Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
does this mod need to be updated per version?
probably, without proper support for modding, unity games tend to break mods with every updates. Feel free to try it but it's likely the game will not launch, the game will crash when accessing new version content or the game will be reverted to 4.2.8 (and probably unstable too)

I will wait for an update by the modmaker

Reactions: Obsidian01

SmokeyJoe

Mar 17, 2018
Just an update. I've removed the Mod and now everything loads as it should though I sure would of liked to have this mod working. I hate the grinding

SmokeyJoe

Mar 17, 2018
I also deleted the Mystwood Manor folder in the AppData lowLocal folder thinking that might be the problem but it still didn't load

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Just an update. I've removed the Mod and now everything loads as it should though I sure would of liked to have this mod working. I hate the grinding
Normally it should working out of the box. The mod base on original files and don't change any load order or something.
Have you tried to install the mod after you have load the game ones. Also malke sure that you have copy the modded Assembly-CSharp.ddl to the \Mystwood Manor v0.4.3\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed. Make sure you backup the original ddl.

All other things should also happens on the unmodded version, if there is a missing framework or something.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i started a new game and their skills level up to 5 (max) however their level stays at 1 so you cant complete any of the progression. any thoughts on what went wrong?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
i started a new game and their skills level up to 5 (max) however their level stays at 1 so you cant complete any of the progression. any thoughts on what went wrong?
can you please Upload your game, so that i can check it ?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote