Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Can't download the mod, I get a Trojan warning for Anonfiles and a riskware warning for Pixeldrain, can anyone help. Many thanks.

Reactions: Obsidian01

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can't download mod, I get trojan and riskware warnings for both downloads, can anyone help. Many thanks.
Use an adblocker. Both downloads are clean on my side. If you still get malware and riskware warnings, check your pc and scan for PUP's.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The mods not working for me, have I put it in the right place.
View attachment 1130509
Many thanks
This is totally wrong. Copy and paste the rar archive to the desktop or anywhere else and rightclick on it and select extract here. Copy the content of the new created folder to your game dir. You will be asked if you allow to replace the assembly-csharp.ddl, click on yes and you are done.

One Question from my side: Why have you extracted the game after the download, but not the mod winrar archieve?

Espalder

Feb 2, 2019
Alguien amablemente me diga por qué cuando estoy en la última escena que genera julia en el nivel 4 se detiene casi al final. Me acaba de pasar con el ámbar, no sé si pasa con el resto.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to find out either way.

EDIT: Mod still seems to work. Still getting the answers for the Kitchen questions and meals. Don't know how long into the game though it will go.

EDIT 2: Just gave myself a heap of money, did all the possible renovations so far. Right now, mod seems fine with the update.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mystwood Manor [v.0.4.4 Modded] [Faerin]

Download Mod Inastaller (2,1MB):

Download Modded Game (656MB):

Winrar is needed to extract the Installer. The installer will need the retail game without any modifications.

The Mod had a bug in the code. Use the debug console in the cheat menu to raise Annika Yoga stats. I will later take a look into to it later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Mystwood Manor [Modded] [Faerin]

Download Mod Inastaller (2,1MB):

Download Modded Game (656MB):

Winrar is needed to extract the Installer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links don't work. Says
"This page isn’t working
pixeldrain.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

Reactions: papasmurf

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The training lady doesn't raise your skills when you send an employee to her. Is this a main program bug or mod issue?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The training lady doesn't raise your skills when you send an employee to her. Is this a main program bug or mod issue?
Exoplast Obsidian01
I have the same issue. It works on an unmodded game. For more information, I tried raising Annika's yoga skills.

Again, works on the unmodded game but not with the modded. Going to try the OGR version.

EDIT: Didn't work with the OGR mod pre-installed version either, so I have to assume that the Study is broken in the current version of the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: hipslipblip

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Exoplast Obsidian01
I have the same issue. It works on an unmodded game. For more information, I tried raising Annika's yoga skills.

Again, works on the unmodded game but not with the modded. Going to try the OGR version.

EDIT: Didn't work with the OGR mod pre-installed version either, so I have to assume that the Study is broken in the current version of the mod.
I will take a look into it. You can also raise the Yoga skill with the debug menu in the cheat menu.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote