Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This mod interferes with the leveling system when trying to train lower level girls. Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 06-10-21-66.jpg Mystwood Manor 2021-05-01 06-10-05-87.jpg
This mod also can lock up the game is some of the cheats are chosen like the debug console.

The mod that is link to this game breaks the game and may even crash the game if cheats are use the wrong way.

Can't train 2 of the girls without breaking and crashing the game.

Warning needs to be place stating this fact.

Obsidian01

Last edited:

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Could there be a version where energy isn't used for the workers?
I at least want to figure out how to remove energy and add money without needing to use something like CHeatEngine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Could there be a version where energy isn't used for the workers?
I at least want to figure out how to remove energy and add money without needing to use something like CHeatEngine.
Once you get the right cards just move them to rest when there not needed, and for money there is a built in cheat for that.
Your mom no mater if she is resting or in the office she will always check on new guest when they show up.
This is a management game and you don't have to take all 4 guest at one time.
If your running out of energy then cut your guest down by 1 and make sure to move your employees to rest when not needed.

May 4, 2021
the CHEAT MOD is buggy the entire game please check and fix the CHEAT MOD* to work in the new version.
it was only to remove the CHEAT MOD that the game goes back to normal

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
May 4, 2021
had with 5 thousand of money in the game just put the kod that bug everything here and there is no way to play because the game bugs everything

Print the game 1622243677426.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
but I'm complaining about the mod itself and not the game
Yes the mod is out of date and when it was in date it was bad to use because it stop low level NPC from training with the trainer and if you use the mod to level up then it would stop the game from working.

The only cheat that is needed if at all is the money cheat that is already in the game so no mod is needed.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Can any one help me please with this error View attachment 1218796
This is a Windows C++ system file. Its read/write properties have been automatically set and locked by Windows. Having said that, there is a workaround. You must have Admin privileges to do this. If you don't, then right-click on File Manager and click Run as Admin; click Yes. Open the game directory in File Manager and right-click on the filename. In the pop-up, select Properties. At the bottom of this pop-up will be two boxes. Click on them both and turn them off. That will remove the locks. Save selections and close the file pop-up, then start your program again. It should work: if it doesn't and you run into this error again, you can do the same steps with the game directory name. Reminder: If you don't have Admin privileges, this will not work.

Reactions: BazzaBoi

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Just tried running your Mod on the new version of the game and your mod gives me a hashtag mismatch error. Guess I'll wait for an update. I'll see how far Money will take me; that saves a LOT of earning/saving money grind in other games ;) However, I find that you can miss a whole lot if you start messing with relationship stats, etc and accidentally jump past an event trigger. Judging by your mod description and the topics in this thread, though, your mod looks promising. Keep up the good work!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote