Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks -- Any idea why guests would stop showing up if using this?

EDIT---I think it's actually because my hotel level is now 5... It worked at 4, but has stopped working now.
I actually just got this glitch, too. Hotel level 4, though. No guests have shown up for weeks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I actually just got this glitch, too. Hotel level 4, though. No guests have shown up for weeks.
If using the newest version of the game and this out dated mod you will run into problems.

This mod has not been updated

This is for game version Game Version: [v0.4.4] and have been discontinued.

Support Discontinued. Sorry all Folks. This Mod started as some Kind of a weird Joke and we got along on the way with it. Then it was Fun to Code the Mod for some Time. But some little things Changed in our lives so that we can No Longer Support this Mod. Again Sorry for that. Thanks to all Folks that enjoyed and supported this Mod. FREE FOR USE FOR EVERYONE. Take it or Leave it ^^

Reactions: Twistty

karilas

May 10, 2020
when i click on the files it takes me to a page filled with nothing but hieroglyph like things and is just a text page. any way to reupload the files?
I've swapped out the .7z file for a .zip for the latest version in my post, should prompt a download now when left-cllicked.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (needs a new game start)
acounting bonus increased (office)

replace assembly-csharp.dll(Mystwood Manor v0.5.0\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed)
with attached file
make backup first

i dont give out the debug key - dev´s a whining about
updated
acounting bonus increased (office)

karilas

May 10, 2020
Think I've fixed it now, I'd amended a variable that I thought affected how long a guest was willing to wait, but it turns out it actually increased the wait time between visits by a buttload. Replaced file on original post.

nuttlebuttle

Mar 22, 2020
Think I've fixed it now, I'd amended a variable that I thought affected how long a guest was willing to wait, but it turns out it actually increased the wait time between visits by a buttload. Replaced file on original post.
I'm getting a crash everytime i open up the staff option on the planning menu, not sure if that's on my end or the mod's end. Thought you might want to know

Radioman7

Jan 19, 2020
I'm getting a crash everytime i open up the staff option on the planning menu, not sure if that's on my end or the mod's end. Thought you might want to know
I'm not getting that crash, but the change isn't doing anything for me. Still no new guests.

karilas

May 10, 2020
I'm not getting that crash, but the change isn't doing anything for me. Still no new guests.
Not sure what's going on there, let me double check I've upoloaded the right file. When I played a few weeks to test the new changes my level 5 VIPs were still showing up, although a few of them (I'm guessing it's the ones who had their wait flag set while playing with my first attempt at an update) took a bit longer to start coming back.

Radioman7

Jan 19, 2020
you need to build the study room (visit the other hotel with the "friend" of the father)
tested , works after (well im using my own mod )
Would you mind reuploading the save when you get a chance? I tried and got the Study, but no Amanda and no new guests.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote