Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Radioman7

Jan 19, 2020
Well I still wasn't getting guests, so I just used the Debug Console to set the Guests' status as 'In Room' and they began to come to the Lobby the next time period. After their stay, they began to come back to the hotel as normal.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well I still wasn't getting guests, so I just used the Debug Console to set the Guests' status as 'In Room' and they began to come to the Lobby the next time period. After their stay, they began to come back to the hotel as normal.
weird bug ..
as i said with my mod it was working
hope karilas can figure it out

karilas

May 10, 2020
weird bug ..
as i said with my mod it was working
hope karilas can figure it out
Afraid it's beyond me, I have a very poor understanding of what I'm actually doing!

If I had to guess I would say it's because I'd set the variable GUEST_TIMEOUT_DURATION far too high and that got set on guests who checked out while using the first version I uploaded, but since I don't know how to read save files and I haven't been seeing the same problem that's all I got unfortunately!

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Afraid it's beyond me, I have a very poor understanding of what I'm actually doing!

If I had to guess I would say it's because I'd set the variable GUEST_TIMEOUT_DURATION far too high and that got set on guests who checked out while using the first version I uploaded, but since I don't know how to read save files and I haven't been seeing the same problem that's all I got unfortunatley!
:unsure:

sounds like the value is saved at savegames - results in "broken" saves
and no i cant read em either :D

Feb 18, 2018
Support Discontinued. Sorry all Folks. This Mod started as some Kind of a weird Joke and we got along on the way with it. Then it was Fun to Code the Mod for some Time. But some little things Changed in our lives so that we can No Longer Support this Mod. Again Sorry for that. Thanks to all Folks that enjoyed and supported this Mod. FREE FOR USE FOR EVERYONE. Take it or Leave it ^^
This was one heck of a mod. I played this game 2 times from start to finish before discovering this mod. I love this kind of mods. Sad to see support discontinued. Thanks for the fun times :sneaky:

Reactions: Obsidian01

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Mystwood Manor [v.0.6.0 Modded] [Faerin]

Download OGR Patcher :

Download Modded Game :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I applied the patcher and everything works fine except the story progression- I can't unlock the Yoga room / don't know how to do so.

Edit. Nvm, I manually unlocked the room via debugging.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (needs a new game start)
acounting bonus increased (office)

replace assembly-csharp.dll(Mystwood Manor v0.5.0\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed)
with attached file
make backup first

i dont give out the debug key

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
update

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
slightly higher exp gain

with attached file
make backup first

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
update

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
slightly higher exp gain

with attached file
make backup first

updated v0.7

Reactions: karilas

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
slightly higher exp gain
satisfaction needs reduced (works at new check-in)

replace assembly-csharp.dll(Mystwood Manor v0.7\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed)
with attached file
make backup first

update v 0.7.0.9b

corrected a wrong value (satisfaction)- sry about that

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote