Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
for v0.8.2.5

energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (works at new check-in)
acounting bonus increased (office)
maintenance not needed

replace assembly-csharp.dll( *\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed )
with attached file
make backup first

new mod for every update is neccessary

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
emergency update

corrected 2 var´s

shit happens if you dont have time to test and publish just ... sorry

edit : corrected satisfaction requirement

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks or the mod, it was really useful for me when I lost my Level 3 save and had to start again!

I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out how to use dnSpy today and I've managed to knock together a modded dll file for V0.5.0 that increases the starting value for the satisfaction calculation from 0 to 70 (basically 100 satisfaction if you get it right), triples the skill experience given, doubles the base income, reduces staff energy consumption from 25 to 5 and lowers the hotel stat drops from 10 per turn to 2 per turn. Also it increases the starting cash significantly and highlights correct answers. One more cheeky bonus, strikes don't increase.

This should give your existing save the satisfaction boost without having to start a new game (works fer me!).

Same instructions as the other mods, simply extract the dll from the zip and replace the existing file in "Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed"

Provided as-is. I have no idea what I'm doing, so the only support I can provide is a non-committal shrug.

EDIT 25/06 -

Updated the mod for Version 0.5.1 Full [fixed at 19:35, 26.06.21]

Edit 31/07 -

Updated for 0.6.0

27/09 - 0.7.0
29/10 - 0.7.1
27/11 - 0.7.2
02/01 - 0.7.3
01/02 - 0.8
27/02 - 0.8.1
karilas Update to 0.8.2b pleaaaase :geek:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
with the new mode added to the game last update i have to ask

is the mod still needed?

need opinions - thanks - stay safe and fock putin
If you are up for keeping the mod active, I would like to have the option to play in normal mode with the mod to help out when needed.

Thanks for updating it(y)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
for v0.9.0.5b

energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (works at new check-in)
acounting bonus increased (office)
maintenance not needed

replace assembly-csharp.dll( *\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed )
with attached file
make backup first

new mod for every update is neccessary

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
update - not tested - 0.9.5b

adulttroll

Apr 28, 2019
Boehser Onkel would you mind sharing the variables and methods that need to be modified and their updated values for the mod to work? I can update the mod in your absence but I don't want to spend a lot of time debugging to find the appropriate variables. Quick glance tells me that the calculatesatisfaction method is updated along with a few properties in the rules class. Haven't had time to look at other classes

karilas

May 10, 2020
Boehser Onkel would you mind sharing the variables and methods that need to be modified and their updated values for the mod to work? I can update the mod in your absence but I don't want to spend a lot of time debugging to find the appropriate variables. Quick glance tells me that the calculatesatisfaction method is updated along with a few properties in the rules class. Haven't had time to look at other classes
I can tell you some -
> For 100 satisfaction, in CalculateSatisfaction change the first "this.satisfaction += 10" to "this.satisfaction += 100"
> For additional starting money, reward money or XP you're looking in the Rules class, I wouldn't touch the modifiers though, just base values
> To nullify Strikes head for the AddStrike method in pGuest and lop out the bit that says "this.Strikes++;"
> To highlight corect answers go to the Init method in ChoiceController and remove the following chunk:
C:
&& (DataController.PlayerData.pPlayer.HasCard("the fortune teller") || DataController.PlayerData.pPlayer.GetFlagValue("highlight_correct_answers") == 1)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
what program do i need to open the dll so i can copy the changes to the new dll? i imagine its going to be some time, and a few more game release updates before we see a mod working again. I am just assuming i can change the stuff in latest update dll to what is in the assembly dll?

karilas

May 10, 2020
what program do i need to open the dll so i can copy the changes to the new dll? i imagine its going to be some time, and a few more game release updates before we see a mod working again. I am just assuming i can change the stuff in latest update dll to what is in the assembly dll?
There's a program called dnSpy that you can download from github, it lets you examine and amend dlls.

If you're after a working modded dll you can drop in for the current version, here is one you can use. Warning to anyone who downloaded from that post more than five minutes ago, there was a situation where the game would hang if you left a room unstaffed when a guest wanted to use it. Fixed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote