Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karilas

May 10, 2020
It's working but at start was only getting 10xp, after tutorial getting the 30, also why you changed the energy could've swear on previous version was at 100 but still only losing 5 isn't too bad, can you tell me what you used to edit the dll so i can play with it, have original and a copy just want to mess with it, not gonna upload it or anything just for private use if I figure how it works, with my pc skills probably fck up the file but that's only way to learn :p :ROFLMAO:
I have a habit of changing my mind from release to release about the energy, but the tool I use is dnSpy, and for some of the settings to amend have a look at this post -

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood...ian01-support-discontinued.75773/post-8650394

Reactions: chicho1958

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
man the part where you get all the clouse together sucks! It is way to long and one mistake and you have to do the whole thing over again!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a habit of changing my mind from release to release about the energy, but the tool I use is dnSpy, and for some of the settings to amend have a look at this post -

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood...ian01-support-discontinued.75773/post-8650394
My pc skills goes far as turning it on, just had to click a couple times to see where the stuff was, put more exp(45)more starting money, more money/destiny points from guests, removed the 5 energy, hotel lvl 2, paid debt and have 300k+ just lvling the girls now, so if I can do that not having pc skills anyone could do it, appreciate helping this newb out, too bad the game doesn't give you silver spider till end wanted my girls naked early.

Reactions: karilas

deadvibexo

Sep 1, 2022
Thanks for the mod, it was really useful for me when I lost my Level 3 save and had to start again!

I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out how to use dnSpy today and I've managed to knock together a modded dll file for V0.5.0 that increases the starting value for the satisfaction calculation from 0 to 70 (basically 100 satisfaction if you get it right), triples the skill experience given, doubles the base income, reduces staff energy consumption from 25 to 5 and lowers the hotel stat drops from 10 per turn to 2 per turn. Also it increases the starting cash significantly and highlights correct answers. One more cheeky bonus, strikes don't increase.
- Starting cash and XP gain tripled, working doesn't use energy, upkeep drop changed from 10 to 1, correct answers highlighted, 100% satisfaction, strikes don't count.

This should give your existing save the satisfaction boost without having to start a new game (works fer me!).

Same instructions as the other mods, simply extract the dll from the zip and replace the existing file in "Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed"

Provided as-is. I have no idea what I'm doing, so the only support I can provide is a non-committal shrug.

EDIT 25/06 -

Updated the mod for Version 0.5.1 Full [fixed at 19:35, 26.06.21]

Edit 31/07 -

Updated for 0.6.0

27/09 - 0.7.0
29/10 - 0.7.1
27/11 - 0.7.2
02/01 - 0.7.3
01/02 - 0.8
27/02 - 0.8.1
28/03-0.8.2b
30/04-0.9.0.5
28/05-0.9.1
25/07-0.9.2
29/07-0.9.3.5
03/08-0.9.3.6
27/08-0.9.4
01/10-1.0.1
14/10-1.0.2
29/10-1.1.0
Dont use the Anonfiles download. It is an .msi file that installs many useless apps behind the scenes. Had spend a while to stop all installs in process, uninstall any that got through, and then run virus and malware scans.
anyone knows the steps to install the cheat mod, or i just need to replace the file?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone knows the steps to install the cheat mod, or i just need to replace the file?
just replace file, I made my own for turbo lvling, tons destiny points and cash the guy taught me how to do it saved me tons hours but if you want to go slow use his, mine gives more exp for lvling,tons desting points to get all cards fast,but left out the hotel lvling because rather use the well to buy those points than have a lvl 5 hotel in day 5(lol)also the money i put you can pay debt early and by the time I hit hotel 5 had over 1m. Also when you meet the dwarf in forest just buy the pink pillI gave adept skill to all the girls for 50% exp more and if you use the 3 exp cards imagine the boost, it's a pain lvling to lvl5 all 3 skills. I'll add it incase you want to use it, a yeah also forgot added 30 points to draw wanted to get the 25% exp card from start(doesn't always work had to restart game got it 2nd time)but better than 3 draws. Dam forgot, also added 100% to the jobs(maintenance/cleaning/security/health)so they give 6 days off and girls have more time to rest/ so you have more time to do their quests) I strongly suggest to do the blonde girl as soon you can to unlock lvl 5 yoga she has a lot quests but only lvl 3 yoga and the asian girl and most important bang'em all, if it moves you bang it.

Reactions: XposedGaming

deadvibexo

Sep 1, 2022
just replace file, I made my own for turbo lvling, tons destiny points and cash the guy taught me how to do it saved me tons hours but if you want to go slow use his, mine gives more exp for lvling,tons desting points to get all cards fast,but left out the hotel lvling because rather use the well to buy those points than have a lvl 5 hotel in day 5(lol)also the money i put you can pay debt early and by the time I hit hotel 5 had over 1m. Also when you meet the dwarf in forest just buy the pink pillI gave adept skill to all the girls for 50% exp more and if you use the 3 exp cards imagine the boost, it's a pain lvling to lvl5 all 3 skills. I'll add it incase you want to use it, a yeah also forgot added 30 points to draw wanted to get the 25% exp card from start(doesn't always work had to restart game got it 2nd time)but better than 3 draws. Dam forgot, also added 100% to the jobs(maintenance/cleaning/security/health)so they give 6 days off and girls have more time to rest/ so you have more time to do their quests) I strongly suggest to do the blonde girl as soon you can to unlock lvl 5 yoga she has a lot quests but only lvl 3 yoga and the asian girl and most important bang'em all, if it moves you bang it.
thanks i solved it on my own , just replaced the file, almost at the end of games some scenes are left , thanks

Last edited:

AlbaGamer82

Feb 14, 2019
I am using Steam version 1.1.2 I can edit the .dll myself but I am unsure of how to change the Guest Satisfaction aspect. Any help would be apprecciated.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am using Steam version 1.1.2 I can edit the .dll myself but I am unsure of how to change the Guest Satisfaction aspect. Any help would be apprecciated.
You can edit mine has the satisfaction already,but also has money increase when quests sign,has more points for cards,more exp,easier to get days off in docs/security/cleaning/maintenance, also when choosing cards has 30 retry's instead 3 but you can change all that.. I just forgot where it was located after final release I finished the game and never played it again,but file is for latest release.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
You can edit mine has the satisfaction already,but also has money increase when quests sign,has more points for cards,more exp,easier to get days off in docs/security/cleaning/maintenance, also when choosing cards has 30 retry's instead 3 but you can change all that.. I just forgot where it was located after final release I finished the game and never played it again,but file is for latest release.
hi can you please look into the issue guest level goes to 1 it just not increasing.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi can you please look into the issue guest level goes to 1 it just not increasing.
I know it ain't my file but will let you know,sometimes you need to do others first,gimme a coupleminutes while i check it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You need to be more specific I see 3 saves and which quest and for whom. I checked the asian girl and you need to claim reward for it to go to lvl 2 that was for the autosave which is your 3rd save. So which save is it 1-2 or 3 and which girl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
onlast save you have to collect 2 rewards 1 from yoga blond and the other from asian, the mc for special event you need to fish in afternoon to catch a swimming top if you don't catch anything just re load game instead waiting for next day, didn't play anything because need more info on that lvl 1 stuck you on

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
onlast save you have to collect 2 rewards 1 from yoga blond and the other from asian, the mc for special event you need to fish in afternoon to catch a swimming top if you don't catch anything just re load game instead waiting for next day, didn't play anything because need more info on that lvl 1 stuck you on
hi thanks for your reply. When a guest checks out level goes to VIP 3 but when it checks in again it shows VIP level 1. this is happening to all the guests. i used cheatmod shared by you on 5th jan. I don't have problem with girls but I am not able to advance with guests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi thanks for your reply. When a guest checks out level goes to VIP 3 but when it checks in again it shows VIP level 1. this is happening to all the guests. i used cheatmod shared by you on 5th jan. I don't have problem with girls but I am not able to advance with guests
Ahh ok that happens all the time because all your guests leave same time or maybe because no one infront table, just put back lvl 5, remember to get last girl and also for some quests you'll need 2 people for it to trigger, like the mother/husband/son. Was worried it was quest line not guests my bad, saw you had vip 5 in 22 days, what I did was I took my time lvling hotel really slow so I could lvl all girls, do the yoga girl fast and first becaue yoga won't open to buy it and you probally have all cards and don't forget to go back to thhe card lady after you have them all she'll give you a reward. In order to keep lvl 5 you have to leave the lady infront desk but also you'll need her forher quests in pool or resting or doing something else that's why I didn't bother. Just try get all 3 quests at same time so they leave same time and rule number 1 bang'em all. Also saw that your facilitieswere at 80% put the person in charge there you'll trigger a bonus after 100% that'll give you time off like 5 days(I think). I lvled the girls to max then worried about other stuff game easier, but with exp I gave you should be easy.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone link me to the mod version for the complete game?
i'm completely lost in this thread
I made a Assembly modifier thanks to the guy that made the mod I learned only have a few things 30 card retry(good for starter)and other tasks security/maintenance/docotor/cleaning those I boosted only takes 1-2 try and you full for bonus(gives you time to do other stuff) money you get it fast boosted visitors bill...yeah well you know...someone has to pay the billls...now you get enough money and if I recall had the correct answers for those mini games quests..maybe can't remember or maybe was getting a good review 100% oh well I'll send you file, take your file and put it somewhere then just put mine and start new game trust me it's worth starting and take advantage 30 retrys and get exp cards.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0 (Patreon - Windows)\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed the file shuld be the 1st one says Assembly-CSharp.dll just don't forget to put yours somewhere incase mine don't work for your pc. Take your time to do stuff you have tons spare time because you lvling really fast you can levelhotel really fast so you might want slow down on it atleast in begginning game you don't want lvl 4 hotel in a week or 2

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
oh thanks

what does that mean?

otherwise everything is good thank you
when you re roll cards you only have 3 chances or 6 later on, this way you have 30 chances enough to get the card you want, exp cards are good for lvling toons, try not to lvl hotel fast keep it at lvl 1 for awhile till you can get that thing in lake for destiny points because you be getting tons destiny points but only a limit till you get that thing at lake, also that dwarf at forest sells you potions to reroll trait on girls make good use of that too, you'll figure it out but game will go 100x faster you'll see,keep hotel lvl 1 till you figure out how to evolve, getting hotel level fast you won't have people to run things.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
There are in-game cheats that give you money and reputation points. so you can basically get a card a day.

There are in-game cheats that allow you to lock the big-4 hotel stats and succeed with any guest interaction.

Nothing will stop the HOTEL from leveling up - that's totally based on who stays there. You CAN, however, control the level of GUESTS that arrive.

Using a mod (like this one) will cause the support community to ignore your requests for assistance.

Is it really worth it?

anhnhan123x

Jan 1, 2021
when you re roll cards you only have 3 chances or 6 later on, this way you have 30 chances enough to get the card you want, exp cards are good for lvling toons, try not to lvl hotel fast keep it at lvl 1 for awhile till you can get that thing in lake for destiny points because you be getting tons destiny points but only a limit till you get that thing at lake, also that dwarf at forest sells you potions to reroll trait on girls make good use of that too, you'll figure it out but game will go 100x faster you'll see,keep hotel lvl 1 till you figure out how to evolve, getting hotel level fast you won't have people to run things.
hey, how did you edited something like exp gain? it's dont let compile? This is my first time using C#, it confused me.

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote