Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just tried running your Mod on the new version of the game and your mod gives me a hashtag mismatch error. Guess I'll wait for an update. I'll see how far Money will take me; that saves a LOT of earning/saving money grind in other games ;) However, I find that you can miss a whole lot if you start messing with relationship stats, etc and accidentally jump past an event trigger. Judging by your mod description and the topics in this thread, though, your mod looks promising. Keep up the good work!
Unless this mod gets fixed I would not use it.
This mod was broken on the last update which was the first version I tried in more than 6 months and having to start over because of a broken mod is not fun.

You can not train the lower level girls with the trainer and if you use the cheat to level them up it breaks the game.

Only cheat you may need is the money cheat and still that really is not needed.
Money cheat is already in the original game and no mod is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dante7598

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Is this gonna get updated or not, cause I liked it, no issues whatsoever since I read the instructions carefully and followed it

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Support Discontinued. Sorry all Folks. This Mod started as some Kind of a weird Joke and we got along on the way with it. Then it was Fun to Code the Mod for some Time. But some little things Changed in our lives so that we can No Longer Support this Mod. Again Sorry for that. Thanks to all Folks that enjoyed and supported this Mod. FREE FOR USE FOR EVERYONE. Take it or Leave it ^^

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Sad to hear this, but best wishes to you, private life is always in first place and nobody will blame you for that. The mod gave me the initial reason to deal with the dll myself and I got an own version runnig - so thanx for that as well :)

Reactions: Obsidian01

karilas

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the mod, it was really useful for me when I lost my Level 3 save and had to start again!

I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out how to use dnSpy today and I've managed to knock together a modded dll file for V0.5.0 that increases the starting value for the satisfaction calculation from 0 to 70 (basically 100 satisfaction if you get it right), triples the skill experience given, doubles the base income, reduces staff energy consumption from 25 to 5 and lowers the hotel stat drops from 10 per turn to 2 per turn. Also it increases the starting cash significantly and highlights correct answers. One more cheeky bonus, strikes don't increase.
- Starting cash and XP gain tripled, working doesn't use energy, upkeep drop changed from 10 to 1, correct answers highlighted, 100% satisfaction, strikes don't count.

This should give your existing save the satisfaction boost without having to start a new game (works fer me!).

Same instructions as the other mods, simply extract the dll from the zip and replace the existing file in "Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed"

Provided as-is. I have no idea what I'm doing, so the only support I can provide is a non-committal shrug.

EDIT 25/06 -

Updated the mod for Version 0.5.1 Full [fixed at 19:35, 26.06.21]

Edit 31/07 -

Updated for 0.6.0

27/09 - 0.7.0
29/10 - 0.7.1
27/11 - 0.7.2
02/01 - 0.7.3
01/02 - 0.8
27/02 - 0.8.1
28/03-0.8.2b
30/04-0.9.0.5
28/05-0.9.1
25/07-0.9.2
29/07-0.9.3.5
03/08-0.9.3.6
27/08-0.9.4
01/10-1.0.1
14/10-1.0.2
29/10-1.1.0
08/01/24-1.1.2

Last edited:

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
OH NO! Thank-you for all the time and effort you put into this! Not having the next version breaks my heart! We ALL hope that whatever the reason you can't continue is only good news for you.. Many thanks again!

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Also it increases the starting cash significantly and highlights correct answers.
How did you manage to highlight the correct answers? I tried over hours and managed to change almost everything ... but the highlight feature I didn't get working :( I stopped working on that when I realized the Seer Tarot card does the same, so I just redrawed at the beginning until I got the card :sneaky:

karilas

May 10, 2020
How did you manage to highlight the correct answers? I tried over hours and managed to change almost everything ... but the highlight feature I didn't get working :( I stopped working on that when I realized the Seer Tarot card does the same, so I just redrawed at the beginning until I got the card :sneaky:
There was a reference to the the tarot card in one of the rules sections, so I hijacked that and changed it from a 0 to a 1, I have a feeling that having that card enabled with this mod will turn off the highlighting but I haven't tested it.

Actually, you've got me wondering now if I've got it wrong, I'll have to check when I get a chance...

Okay, so thinking back, I used the Analyzer to find references to CORRECT_ANSWER_COLOR, which led to an if statement on Line 38 of the ChoiceController class, then, because I don't have any sort of understanding of C# syntax I started chopping and changing until I found out that switching the '1' to a '0' changed the condition so that the correct answer appears when you don't have "the fortune teller" equipped.

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks or the mod, it was really useful for me when I lost my Level 3 save and had to start again!

I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out how to use dnSpy today and I've managed to knock together a modded dll file for V0.5.0 that increases the starting value for the satisfaction calculation from 0 to 70 (basically 100 satisfaction if you get it right), triples the skill experience given, doubles the base income, reduces staff energy consumption from 25 to 5 and lowers the hotel stat drops from 10 per turn to 2 per turn. Also it increases the starting cash significantly and highlights correct answers.

This should give your existing save the satisfaction boost without having to start a new game (works fer me!).

Same instructions as the other mods, simply extract the dll from the zip and replace the existing file in "Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed"

Provided as-is. I have no idea what I'm doing, so the only support I can provide is a non-committal shrug.
Your work is doing its job perfectly! Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Reactions: karilas

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Mystwood Manor [v.0.4.4 Modded] [Faerin]

Download Mod Inastaller (2,1MB):

Download Modded Game (656MB):

Winrar is needed to extract the Installer. The installer will need the retail game without any modifications.

The Mod had a bug in the code. Use the debug console in the cheat menu to raise Annika Yoga stats. I will later take a look into to it later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links keep pinging my antivirus. Sucks, because I was looking forward to this.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
energy consumption set to 0
slightly higher exp gain
huge increase of starting money
satisfaction needs reduced (needs a new game start)

replace assembly-csharp.dll(Mystwood Manor v0.5.0\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed)
with attached file
make backup first

i dont give out the debug key - dev´s a whining about
updated

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks -- Any idea why guests would stop showing up if using this?

EDIT---I think it's actually because my hotel level is now 5... It worked at 4, but has stopped working now.
i played the update - everything works as it should :unsure:

Download.png Download (1).png

Last edited:

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks or the mod, it was really useful for me when I lost my Level 3 save and had to start again!

I spent a little bit of time trying to figure out how to use dnSpy today and I've managed to knock together a modded dll file for V0.5.0 that increases the starting value for the satisfaction calculation from 0 to 70 (basically 100 satisfaction if you get it right), triples the skill experience given, doubles the base income, reduces staff energy consumption from 25 to 5 and lowers the hotel stat drops from 10 per turn to 2 per turn. Also it increases the starting cash significantly and highlights correct answers.

EDIT 25/06 -

Updated the mod for Version 0.5.1 Full
when i click on the files it takes me to a page filled with nothing but hieroglyph like things and is just a text page. any way to reupload the files?

MoJoe75

Jan 28, 2020
Dont use the Anonfiles download. It is an .msi file that installs many useless apps behind the scenes. Had spend a while to stop all installs in process, uninstall any that got through, and then run virus and malware scans.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote