Cheat Mod Unity Mystwood Manor Grinding Remover 0.1.2.1 by Exoplast feat Obsidian01 - Support Discontinued -

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What should be in the next Update of the Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mystwood Manor [v0.4.3 Full] the game version.
Then the mod was not correctly installed.
Please download the attachment from this post and unrar it. After that you put the Assembly-Csharp.ddl in the \Mystwood Manor v0.4.3\Mystwood Manor_Data\Managed . After that start the Game and now the game version must be change to Obsidians Mod.

Reactions: Obsidian01

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i have copied the file as per instruction, its still not working brother.. I am not sure where i went wrong.
Play a little bit. you are still in the turtorial. The mod is correctly installed. Just keep following the story. After the second assignment of the mom to the lobby the turtorial normally ends. Then you can use che cheat menu

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
There was a small error in the mod .Please use the ddl in the attachment.
this fixed it. im not sure if this could be the mod or the game, but i can never use the "skip" button. it gets locked where it doesnt advance. its like stuck. it only does it if when you choose one of the 3 choices for the people staying. it does the normal dialog and then locks. the game is running fine but you cant advance.

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
this fixed it. im not sure if this could be the mod or the game, but i can never use the "skip" button. it gets locked where it doesnt advance. its like stuck. it only does it if when you choose one of the 3 choices for the people staying. it does the normal dialog and then locks. the game is running fine but you cant advance.
I have played the complete story and the cheat mode still locked. I have extracted the files to the game folder..
Thanks for using our Mod. We are working on the Bugs and Problems Guys. Sorry for that. Normally the mod itself doesnt change any behavior from the Basegame. So any Bugs and Problems that occur are from Faerin.

We have some "Bugs" in our mod that are Workarounds for other Faerin Bugs so we are Tinkering on that.

Give us some days or a week and everything should be fine.

And thanks for the Bug Reporting here. Thats the only way we can Improve this mod together as Community.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The mod activate the unity skipping fuction. Use ctrl for fast skipping. If that not work your settings ini was build with the original ddl.

If that is the case go to the profile dir in your game dir and edit your settings.ini. Change <skip_unseen>false</skip_unseen> to <skip_unseen>true</skip_unseen>.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok . Seen you are still in the turtorial. Let the mom work 1x in housekeeping and also explore the manor . After that also do two time the kitchen with the mom and finish the day. The next day your guest will be checked out and then you can use the cheats.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote