MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Just took a look at your save and it works fine
Could you tell me did you extract the game to a new folder or just copy over the previous version?
Lastly could you post your player log
You can find it by using the Windows + R keys and pasting the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Just after downloading new content, I unpacked winrame and just launched the game, and it just hangs on loading. So I don't know where the bug could be if save works fine on the previous version.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just after downloading new content, I unpacked winrame and just launched the game, and it just hangs on loading. So I don't know where the bug could be if save works fine on the previous version.
Move the game's folder to "C:\" so that it's C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.1. The long path is what's causing problems.

The log shows the path is: "C:/Users/Gaming/Downloads/FOLDER GIER/GRA MYSTWOOD MANOR/MYSTWOOD MANOR V0.9.1/Mystwood_Manor_v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed"

Probably because you buried the game in a labyrinth of subfolders. Keep the path to the game as short as possible.
Damn, you called it.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
After a quick look myself, I have to agree with cold_arctus: The point of failure in your log is a 271 character path.

Try moving the GAME folder (the one that directly contains the game's .EXE file) into your 'GAMING' directory, so you can shorten the paths. Windows does occasionally balk at such long paths.

EDIT: Sycho: Jinx!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After a quick look myself, I have to agree with cold_arctus: The point of failure in your log is a 271 character path.

Try moving the GAME folder (the one that directly contains the game's .EXE file) into your 'GAMING' directory, so you can shorten the paths. Windows does occasionally balk at such long paths.

EDIT: Sycho: Jinx!
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Darko22

Jun 13, 2018
I think i have a problem/bug. Soo the guests will never be there for the pool or the club or the yoga studio lol any ideas why?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I think i have a problem/bug. Soo the guests will never be there for the pool or the club or the yoga studio lol any ideas why?
Did you increase the desired level of hotel guests?
On the planning screen, top left corner of the box for the lobby, is a number.
Click on that.
It gives you a pop up that lets you set the guest level you want.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Move the game's folder to "C:\" so that it's C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.1. The long path is what's causing problems.

The log shows the path is: "C:/Users/Gaming/Downloads/FOLDER GIER/GRA MYSTWOOD MANOR/MYSTWOOD MANOR V0.9.1/Mystwood_Manor_v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor_Data/Managed"

Damn, you called it.
Hi Sycho. But you know, I always opened it like that in the previous version, there were no problems, and every release, probably every second or third, is always this login error. The last versions that were: (Mystwood_Manor_v0.7.0.9), (Mystwood_Manor_v0.8.0), and (Mystwood_Manor_v0.8.1) and now present.

But okey will try your responses to this and then write back if it works.

Okey. I moved the game folder to my desktop and opened the game icon, and it started. Well, maybe there was a mistake on my part. He admits. But why is it that in other versions of the game, it loads when it is in subfolders as cold_arctus called it, and in this case, the game will run from being transferred to the desktop?
So thank you for your help, and now that it won't start loading anymore, I'll know what to do, unless I say something, I'll let you know. (y):sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi Sycho. But you know, I always opened it like that in the previous version, there were no problems, and every release, probably every second or third, is always this login error. The last versions that were: (Mystwood_Manor_v0.7.0.9), (Mystwood_Manor_v0.8.0), and (Mystwood_Manor_v0.8.1) and now present.

But okey will try your responses to this and then write back if it works.

Okey. I moved the game folder to my desktop and opened the game icon, and it started. Well, maybe there was a mistake on my part. He admits. But why is it that in other versions of the game, it loads when it is in subfolders as cold_arctus called it, and in this case, the game will run from being transferred to the desktop?
So thank you for your help, and now that it won't start loading anymore, I'll know what to do, unless I say something, I'll let you know. (y):sneaky:
Have you always had so many same subfolders though? "C:/Users/Gaming/Downloads/FOLDER GIER/GRA MYSTWOOD MANOR/MYSTWOOD MANOR V0.9.1/Mystwood_Manor_v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/"? Because it is a 255 character limit on Windows for file names including the whole path. Only one "Mystwood Manor v0.9.1" fewer and it would not be a problem. However in general, the part of the path highlighted in green is individual for this game, I presume, and having a folder only containing a subfolder normally is of no use, so if you try to avoid that, you should be fine. No need to move all the way to the desktop (that is just a quick test).

Last edited:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Saw the steam page is up and says it'll be ready by September. Guess only three or maybe four more updates left, then?

Well, it's been a helluva ride, and I enjoy this greatly, but I'm excited to see the next game! And congrats on (almost) finishing two full games, that's pretty impressive

... I know it's very early, but if I may make a suggestion for the next game: should it have a date mechanic like MotH, i would just like the ability to have a threesome date as well. Like instead of just taking your "roommate" to the movies or dinner or whatever, take her and her friend at once. I'm a simple man, I just want to wine and dine two gorgeous ladies at once.

My unsolicited request aside, I'd just like to thank you for being so active and making two great games in a reasonable time frame with consistent updates. Truly commendable, I'd say.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Saw the steam page is up and says it'll be ready by September. Guess only three or maybe four more updates left, then?

Well, it's been a helluva ride, and I enjoy this greatly, but I'm excited to see the next game! And congrats on (almost) finishing two full games, that's pretty impressive

... I know it's very early, but if I may make a suggestion for the next game: should it have a date mechanic like MotH, i would just like the ability to have a threesome date as well. Like instead of just taking your "roommate" to the movies or dinner or whatever, take her and her friend at once. I'm a simple man, I just want to wine and dine two gorgeous ladies at once.

My unsolicited request aside, I'd just like to thank you for being so active and making two great games in a reasonable time frame with consistent updates. Truly commendable, I'd say.
Thank you for the kind feedback, but I've gotta ask - dating two women at once?

When has that ever been 'simple'? ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you for the kind feedback, but I've gotta ask - dating two women at once?

When has that ever been 'simple'? ;)
Maxed out 8 myself, but yeah, it was not that simple, even with the ones who were aware of it.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Have you always had so many same subfolders though? "C:/Users/Gaming/Downloads/FOLDER GIER/GRA MYSTWOOD MANOR/MYSTWOOD MANOR V0.9.1/Mystwood_Manor_v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/Mystwood Manor v0.9.1/"? Because it is a 255 character limit on Windows for file names including the whole path. Only one "Mystwood Manor v0.9.1" fewer and it would not be a problem. However in general, the part of the path highlighted in green is individual for this game, I presume, and having a folder only containing a subfolder normally is of no use, so if you try to avoid that, you should be fine. No need to move all the way to the desktop (that is just a quick test).
You know Cartageno, after downloading the new version of Mystwood Manor, I always added the above one to my folder, then unpacked it, the game contains these 3 links of Mystwood Manor 0.9.1 subfolders. and only the 4th final with the game, then to refer to the game on the desktop, I made a shortcut from the Mystwood Manor.exe application and it worked with the previous one, and it did not work with this one. But as Sycho and cold_arctus advised me, moving the folder to the desktop immediately worked and loading was normal.

P.S. How about these? (question marks) on each of the girls and we have what do you need to get to unlock the latest outfits and photos?
Mystwood Manor .jpg

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes