XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Can you specify what "bugs" you are seeing and with what staff or guest and event?
Sure. The bug happens with: The guests Nora Walsh and Denise Farrow.Same goes for the staff: Amber, Laura, Hana (The mom worked, but the others who are not mentioned I did not try so far) .What happens? In the middle of those sex scenes there is a pop up that says either Moan and Close or only Close. After that the scene doesn't continue. It's mostly one of the last events.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sure. The bug happens with: The guests Nora Walsh and Denise Farrow.Same goes for the staff: Amber, Laura, Hana (The mom worked, but the others who are not mentioned I did not try so far) .What happens? In the middle of those sex scenes there is a pop up that says either Moan and Close or only Close. After that the scene doesn't continue. It's mostly one of the last events.
Thank you for the information you provided. I can confirm that bug exists with Nora Walsh's last event (I haven't looked at the others you named, but will do that next). From what I see during a replay of her last event, it ends with a soft-lock, which prevents you from further continuing in that scene. I will pass that on to Faerin now, so thank you for your report.

*EDIT*
Follow-up. I've confirmed the soft-lock will occur on any animated scene where the speed slider needs to be maxed. None of the other animations are affected. I've reported this to Faerin.

Last edited:
Reactions: XCelesX

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you for the information you provided. I can confirm that bug exists with Nora Walsh's last event (I haven't looked at the others you named, but will do that next). From what I see during a replay of her last event, it ends with a soft-lock, which prevents you from further continuing in that scene. I will pass that on to Faerin now, so thank you for your report.
Awesome. Happy to help

Reactions: Sycho

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi There:

Playing the game in Story mode, there are two locked scenes showing for the MC story progress, how do you unlock them and what are they.

Cheers and thanks.

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
I have more than 200,000, but I cannot pay the debt, when I talk with the bank manager, there is no option to pay the debt.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Reactions: TheDevian

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
By chance are you playing in Story mode?

Hi there:

Yes, I am playing in story mode, I think its related to that. I seem to recall there was a scene with Isabella in a previous version that was locked for story mode according to the notes at that time. I thought in this final version that perhaps it would be unlocked for all play modes.

Cheers and many thanks for your help.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes