VN Ren'Py Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.3.5] [3DeadAngel]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"I am Jesus Christ" need to step aside, there's a new contender on the block.
Jesus Gaming.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Summarizing it makes you want to play it.
Thank you, I will test it as soon as possible while waiting for good development.

3DeadAngel

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Hey Dev here.

Reading all of the comments to answer em:
- Yup I know myself as well 40 renders very short....I'm just a small dev who never really touched programming and Renpy caused me lots of headaches. In the future I'm hoping i can drop bigger updates:D (even tho the whole Prologue is planned to have around 1k pictures only)
- About fetishes or other sex stuffs. Which are planned to be included 100% in the Prologue are: armpitjob, footjob, boobjob, blowjob and femdom. Regarding to femdom -> Yes you're the son of the Creator but (even hinted at the end) you're basically powerless (and its a game only:p Its a popular fetish so I wanted to include, later definetly wouldnt make sense)
- About the shortness i apologise once again

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.3.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 103mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hey Dev here.

Reading all of the comments to answer em:
- Yup I know myself as well 40 renders very short....I'm just a small dev who never really touched programming and Renpy caused me lots of headaches. In the future I'm hoping i can drop bigger updates:D (even tho the whole Prologue is planned to have around 1k pictures only)
- About fetishes or other sex stuffs. Which are planned to be included 100% in the Prologue are: armpitjob, footjob, boobjob, blowjob and femdom. Regarding to femdom -> Yes you're the son of the Creator but (even hinted at the end) you're basically powerless (and its a game only:p Its a popular fetish so I wanted to include, later definetly wouldnt make sense)
- About the shortness i apologise once again
is there a route where there is no fendom and also what about things like ntr/sharing/swinging/lesbian if anyof that is to be included will it be avoidablemeaning if the player rejects it it does not happen?

3DeadAngel

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
is there a route where there is no fendom and also what about things like ntr/sharing/swinging/lesbian if anyof that is to be included will it be avoidablemeaning if the player rejects it it does not happen?
Hey all stronger fetishes will be avoidable (even feet or armpit). Expect 1 scene which won't make any sense here YET but will be explained later in the base game. (I will include a skip button tho to this scene).

You will be able to swing(ALMOST everytime without consiquence), and lesbian currently not planned in any of my writings but it is something which interest me as well:p There is only robot + girl but i dont even know how we would call that:D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MythOfAngelsPrologue-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You will be able to swing(ALMOST everytime without consiquence), and lesbian currently not planned in any of my writings but it is something which interest me as well:p There is only robot + girl but i dont even know how we would call that:D
ok my english aint helping here.
if I got this correctly, there will be swinging/sharing but with consequences?:unsure:

will the player have the choise to keep all lis to himself?

and the robot + girl thing, can that be avoided too or is it part of the plot and it happens either way?

it would be a good idea to put future tags under Genre and to be specific about certain other ones.
will save you a lot of headache in the future.

I will keep this in my watch list for now

good luck with your project!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.2.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 61mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?

Scary scenes / jumpscares
Will there be a way to disable jumpscares? That sort of thing can be a major accessibility issue, especially for people like me with sensory issues, or people with any kind of other issues that don't respond well to abrupt sources of stress. It's not the kind of thing you can just throw into every game and not expect to cause issues with people who aren't specifically playing the game for that reason.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes