TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And are some of the new events accessible only in earlier stages of game, or I can see all new content if I load previous version with maxed relationship?
Changelog mentions new events for Fanora and Naira, but hints in my game says that Naira can't be leveled any further.
They are non-story events. You can still get them.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Kinda wish that Nefari got more penetration scenes, especially since she took so long to get there out of all the other girls, but oh well. That bug is annoying too, btw.

Anyway, really glad that Jade's officially a manor girl now. Seems she's being set up for some interesting dynamic with Nefari. Can't wait for the inevitable cat/doggirl hijinks.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I'm stuck at level 22 of naira, I can't enter her room more than in the morning, and she stays in a conversation with her that only leaves "leave" Esther doesn't give me the option to open the door for me, I already have all the girls to the fullest but naira, please helpme.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I must say in mythic manor Esther is the only path that I play. Because for me she is too sweet and her melons are awesome
I must say, in mythic manor, Esther is not the only path that i play,but it's my favorite because for me she is kind, selfless and affectionate (and her melons are perfect) and she didn't put us in some weird family crap already...XD

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just extracted the image.rpa file and what I found was
o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:
it contained 15,140 images, of which 906 are guis, and 2 videos

And for those that what an idea of what to do in 0.11

Here's are some hints
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yes, this game together with Harem Hotel, is at it's smallest size without apparent difference in qualities.

That is, if you guys want a 144p version, I can hit a request to any uploaders.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Bug Fix - Two Bugs Smashed in v0.11!

Hey everyone, two bugs recently arose in v0.11. We have fixed both of these bugs and released v0.11.1! We're making this post public so $50 patrons can see it too.
The fixed bugs:
  • Trying to enter Nefari's room when she was max level caused an error
  • Jade would not appear at the park when she was level 1 (Android version only)
To patch Mythic Manor v0.11 -> v0.11.1:
Windows/Linux: Place the new scripts.rpa in "MythicManor-0.11-pc\game", replacing the old scripts.rpa file.

Mac: Place the new scripts.rpa in "MythicManor-0.11-mac\MythicManor. app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game", replacing the old scripts.rpa file.

P.S: Bugfix patch is attached below.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes