Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Maybe you need to improve your reading speed. You put it like that is a lot, when almost all of those levels can be read in 1-2 minutes each
Nope I read fast enough for me, it took me ~5 min to download the game so if you say each event takes ~1 - 2 min that's ~ 13 - 26 min.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Nope I read fast enough for me, it took me ~5 min to download the game so if you say each event takes ~1 - 2 min that's ~ 13 - 26 min.
Good for you for having fast internet then, but my point still stands because it's still less than half an hour of gameplay after waiting 3-4 months

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
This felt like a filler update. 2 out of the 3 main girl events weren't even sex scenes. The multi-girl events were okay, nothing incredible. The doctor scenes were boring. The only redeeming thing about this update was Iris, which I grew to like, however it went nowhere.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
the new update is kinda disappointing . I was hopping that the strip club owner would have content added by know as well as m.c mother moving into the manor a 3-some with m.c his mother and Esther route being added sooner or later [that's the content I want and am hopping for] . :devilish:. wish we had more options at the club rather than just Misha and when will the m.c ever get hold of the best card from the club ?

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yes the new update was very disappointing unfortunately. First of all it's extremely short like 5 minutes of gameplay. I trowed my 10 bucks to support and even though I like this project... meh, it wasn't worth the money. And that's the first time I'm saying this after spending money for support.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Special Evants Main I have two places locked I read the walkthrough and I see nothing about it.

There after Naira in the Laundry Room 11&12.

Can somebody say anything about it?

Bug

Is this a bug that we have not Andrea the doctor in our girl relationship list?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well at least the game isn't dead. Perhaps the dev just reached that lactose stage where they exhibit just enough activity so people don't unsubscribe. It's a familiar pattern though, most games start with a monthly update, after awhile they are suddenly only updated quarterly, then you are lucky to see a bi-annuall update and then the dev gets a mysterious illness and disappears off the face of the Earth. The funny part is that even when a game hits that late stage of abandonment about 1/4 of their patreons still pay out, dunno if it's wishful thinking of poor management of outgoing expenditures. Icstor has been like that lately, his updates are a lot less frequent, but I think it's more to do with getting burned out on a single project and he's usually working on another game on the side.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Anybody knows why i cant unlock Seren?

But still i got all her content (including raising her level to 2)

Or maybe has anybody an idea how to simply unlock her with console? (just repeating: i have her already at level 2 !!! )

1578250213035.png

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes