katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
well this game aged bad
and got boring and not particularly good updates
time to delete

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys and gals found a miner bug if you enter the laundry room at night the door locks the second your in unless you can rollback it will never open just giving a heads up. :giggle: :p:love:;):D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

fozfoz

Jan 24, 2019
Love the game overall, although mostly only care about Nefari and Velle main characters. Has some good side characters, hoping for some more club action in updates to comes. Though found the recent update rather light on real content. Here's hoping for a more sizable update next time.

CopycatD

May 27, 2018
Great to see more Iris content, but I feel like it ended when it was just about to become interesting. Maybe two more events would've been enough. Kinda weird to see her still at home on the webcam.

I'm looking forward to the revelation that MC is half-incubus, and that's why everyone around him wants his D.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, that is just Esther, we don't know what his mom is. Which, honestly, I find odd. Why can't we just ask? Esther and his mom have to know... :unsure:
Or you know, just know because we grew up with mom? It's not like any mythic we meet has been secretive about origin. They all happily tell each other and you as soon as they know you are inside their world.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Iris is not in the computer area for me? I did all the night streams prior
If you haven't check her in-game hint they're much better now, maybe you missed a stream. Otherwise not sure it can't be a timing thing as the place is only open in the afternoon.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes