TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone remember what esthers code was for the locked folder
47carnations but I think it's one of the things you have to find for it to work, so go take a shower. Passwords are all in the official walkthrough linked (with Zippy unfortunately) in the opening post.

Edit - Hones embedded the walkthrough below.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Missed seeing this one.
Question. Have we been told what kind of mythic the main character's mother was, yet? Something Nefari said made me wonder.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
anyone remember what esthers code was for the locked folder
You find the password on a piece of paper in the bathroom, if you get stuck you can always check the .
Esther’s Locked PC Folder - Repeatable
● Requirement(s): Esther level 24+, Password: explained below
● Time: Morning/Afternoon/Night
● Location: Bathroom, Esther's Room
● Take a shower in the bathroom and get the piece of paper. The password for her
locked folder is the word at the very top (47carnations).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have 3 locked people in my menus. If they were at the end, I wouldn't think it odd. But they're in the middle.
From left to right, top to bottom, page to page.
Number 8 (bottom right on the first page).
And numbers 13 and 14 (bottom left two on the second page).
Are they implemented? And if so, which characters are they? I'd like to unlock the portraits.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are they implemented? And if so, which characters are they? I'd like to unlock the portraits.
There was a bug a few version ago that reset some of side girls relationships, I had to redo most of Iris's just now. Here's the two screens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hone's embedded the official walkthrough back here.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There was a bug a few version ago that reset some of side girls relationships, I had to redo most of Iris's just now. Here's the two screens...
Hone's embedded the official walkthrough back here.
Thanks very much. I filled in the three spots. Unfortunately, I apparently had to do the entire cow part over again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
dev was human to lel not kinda robot 24/7 nonstop coding game :unsure:
I don't think you even need 1 hour a week to code all the content from this version. It took me longer to download the 2 GB file than playing through the new content. And the worst thing is that Nefari didn't get a new sex scene. Somehow it's always the fatty Esther getting all the scenes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It took me longer to download the 2 GB file than playing through the new content.
Your internet speed must be pretty slow either that or you just skipped through most of the new content then.
Esther level 28
Nefari level 28
Velle level 27
Naira & Fanora multi event
Esther & Velle multi event
Nurse Andrea level 1
Nurse repeatable events
Iris level 3 - 7

Reactions: TheDevian

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Your internet speed must be pretty slow either that or you just skipped through most of the new content then.
Maybe you need to improve your reading speed. You put it like that is a lot, when almost all of those levels can be read in 1-2 minutes each

• Angry
Reactions: TheDevian

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Shame the iris story line didn't actually go anywhere this update. there is clearly a spare room next to jade and she is a mythic but instead shes off elsewhere. no ramming her on cam for her cucked payers.

also the doctors stuff should be a gallery to show it is there otherwsie you can miss it.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes