• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
When I run Lain's mod I have no images. Did I screw up or am I missing something? Could some one help. Please and thank you.

Aug 9, 2018
Unfortunately, my hard drive died a little while back and I lost all my progress.

Any chance someone could provide a save from around the end of v12?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's saves for version 0.10 or 0.13 on the .

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
So today I was scrolling through the scene gallery and I noticed I have a ton of missing CGs for Iris, I also noticed that it can be unlocked with the cheat code, but when I go to her card shes still level 1 even though I had done several things for her before, is this a glitch on my file or is it something that isnt available yet?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can somone please tell me where the 3 pieces of paper are
The official walkthrough is very hand for the secrets like the safe. One is in a draw in your kitchen, one in draw in the bathroom, the last one can be found in a box Esther will give you if you keep searching though it.
So today I was scrolling through the scene gallery and I noticed I have a ton of missing CGs for Iris...
A bug in one of previous update reset some side girls like Iris, you need to do it all again unfortunately.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
The official walkthrough is very hand for the secrets like the safe. One is in a draw in your kitchen, one in draw in the bathroom, the last will be in a box Esther will give you if you keep searching though it.

A bug in one of previous update reset some side girls like Iris, you need to do it again unfortunately.
Ok thats really no problem but when I click on her card it doesn't say that I can advance with her again, does that mean I have to restart everything or just her line?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok thats really no problem but when I click on her card it doesn't say that I can advance with her again...
She should be able to go up to level eight, try starting her event line again. Mine got reset but it let me redo it.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
It really doesn't make sense to keep adding characters to this game when others have been sitting on the sidelines for years now. This also goes for adding new locations but then ignoring some of them entirely.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
is the dev burnt out or something. the new contents is kinda underwhelming. the earlier contents is great with all the mythic stuffs, when having sex there used to be a ton of options like grabbing, kissing etc, but this 2 update is kinda lack luster. even the sex now only have the same options for speed. dev should really take sometime to expand the mythics part of this game like adding more backgrounds to the story, or give an option for the girl to turn to mythic while having sex like what he did with fuyumi. seems like a lot of wasted potential. the game kinda stucked in a rut now. hopefully the dev will come back stronger next time.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes