ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone know how to get Fanora's cam installed? I got the device, I just can't find a time where I am in her room and she's asleep or out.
I don't remember exactly at which day(s) of the week this happens, but sometimes when you go into her room in the evening, she'll be sitting asleep at her bed and you can take that chance to install the camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: buff

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
how or when do i trigger the scene with Nefari where you can place a spy cam i have her up to lvl 33

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Go see her at the library in the afternoon, if you've done her main event she should have a request.

The item she asks for is for sale from the fishing guy. I could just hand it over as I'd bought it before, other people said they had to buy it again though. Go a second time for a follow up request, which is the cam.

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
Go see her at the library in the afternoon, if you've done her main event she should have a request.

The item she asks for is for sale from the fishing guy. I could just hand it over as I'd bought it before, other people said they had to buy it again though. Go a second time for a follow up request, which is the cam.
ok thank

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
very sad the official walkthrough wasn't shared, i really enjoyed watching through it.
i didn't see that post regarding compressed, thanks.
While I can agree because I too enjoyed using that walkthrough, I think there was a hint overhaul one or two updates ago that made not using the walkthrough far easier and more pleasant to do than before. (I think in the changelog some of them were improved even more this update?)

View attachment 813117

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/829572_mythicfan.png
That's a gorgeous sig!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PinkGoddess

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The in-game hint's are only for main events though, but they are a lot clearer than they used to be.

Reactions: TheDevian

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
how can I install the cam?
I've laready got her first request, and I haven't got follow up request

edit: never mind, you have to talk to aliza first

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
i love this game .. but is it just me or are the updates getting smaller every time ? its like reading a book .. 2 pages ervery 3 month xD

Reactions: Chrostiph

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
i love this game .. but is it just me or are the updates getting smaller every time ? its like reading a book .. 2 pages ervery 3 month xD
I normally wait for several updates before playing on most games to have a decent amount to playthrough.

Reactions: longsuper1
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes