splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Maybe you didn't choose that path. But there is an option in the Velle path where you can state that you're not okay with what's happening. In any other game, and in this game with any other girl, that results in sex not happening.

In the scenario with Velle, that results in the sex continuing and your being restrained and forced to continue.

If that's not rape, I don't know what is.

I'm not in any way saying that this isn't a great game. I am not in any way saying that's not perfectly consistent with who Velle is in this game.

I AM saying that that's rape, and therefore this game should therefore have a rape tag.
You're totally right. Thanks for the insight. I'd support a rape tag

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I personally love strong assertive women especially if they are hot. But each to their own.

I honestly thought if you can avoid something its "avoidable" on the tag. Still learning the rules here
I would actually be fine if the Mods were to add an avoidable RAPE tag. The fact there is no tag at all is why I'm complaining. If you knew it was a possibility and didn't want to be Raped, then maybe you'd avoid the Ram Demon.

I, personally, find a HUGE difference between strong assertive women and one that ignores your not consenting to continue. A woman who takes control and does what you want to happen is amazing and awesome. A woman who ignores your withdrawing consent is a rapist. That's not even gender specific.

If an NPC were scripted to clearly say no and withdraw consent and the MC continued, that deserves a rape tag. In this case the programmer gave you the MC the option to say "No, I do not want to continue" and then chose to continue the sexual activity anyway. That is the clearest definition of rape I can come up with.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember being all excited whenever a new Mythic Manor update would come around, but I've found the prior updates to be somewhat lackluster, at least compared to how I find the initial ones, I'm almost blasé at this point. Good to see Nefari getting some action this time around, though.

Reactions: Whirblewind

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, giving the option is a good call. It was one of those things -like you said- I wanted anyway, so I wasn't exactly looking at it from that angle.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when i go to the character relationship screen beside fuyumi there is a lock is this new person implamented...
It's the girl you can us the repaired binoculars to spy on from your kitchen Miya, she's not new but only recently got a name and card.

Reactions: Koi_

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Short update... good tho... cant wait for mc mythic to be revealed... but at this pace prob half-to a year of updates.
none the less... was awesome..

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
This is such a chill game with a nice story and interesting characters. Plus regular updates. Thanks to the fap lords

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes