Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You're ignoring the fact that Fanora was already kinda perverted before you met her.

And Jade could have stopped you at any time, and I imagine as a dog mythic, she could do quite a lot of damage in doing so. But the whole point of her story is that she was looking for a master and found one. She's the stray who wanted to get petted and cared for.

You're looking for ethical problems that don't exist.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The walkthrough is only for the higher level patreon tiers I think, and at the least it's twice the price of the tier that gets the game on the initial release day. Maybe the patreons who usually post it had to cut back, or just haven't noticed it isn't here.

It is nice to have the official pdf around, but there is the walkthrough mod for help getting (most) of the new content.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthyly Art - November 2020
mythic-manor-november-2020-art.png

These two ladies love to spend their days in the sand! They seem innocent enough, but deep down inside you know they have a side to them that's very, very naughty...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Anastasia and Amna. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: justbeachy (v0.16+)
mythic-manor-november-2020-bonus-art.png

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated as usual.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
No because it barely made any difference.
Actually, I checked the 0.14 compressed version after I'd asked this and you'd responded to my comment on this... Interestingly, the 0.14 compressed version was only 1.37 gb extracted from the rar file. Surprised that 0.15 would be so much larger even compressed. No idea how this stuff works so maybe there's a good explanation.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
When is Jade gonna start taking contraceptives?

That being said, I also don't mind going the pregnancy route with her either.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes