paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Hello friends, has someone the last wallpapers codes for version 0.15. There is no official walkthrough in the main first post ?
have a nice day all.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Jikei

Mythic Manor Developer
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@xןʞ Jikei

Found a mistake in the animation for the Esther and Valle event ... SPOILER below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can be confusing if the player is paying attention.
This error was just introduced in the last version because I accidentally replaced something in the animation's code, it also happened to a Fanora & Naira multi-event. Whoops.. Anyway, it's fixed now for v0.16, thanks :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
same for me, the reason is my data connection is really slow, it will be very long time for me to download this game, so sad :(
My issue is that I don't currently have the monthly data to do it. I normally wouldn't have a problem, but this year has made me have to cut back on money in several areas. Is what it is.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is it a data limit thing, or do you just have issues with it downloading?
If it is just that it fails a lot or something similar, I would suggest a downloader, like Jdownloader2. This will allow your downloads to pick up where they left off if they have to stop for some reason, like spotty internet.
Data limit, pretty much, due to lack of money this year, and having to cut back on spending in several areas.
I've been following this game religiously lol. Guess I'll just be waiting for work to pick back up before I can up my data again.

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
Love the two big story-additions for the manor-girls and the two side stories as well!
Finally seeing some of them in their mythic-form was a nice treat!

Can't wait for the Nefari Road-Trip!

Boioioi

Aug 26, 2017
This is one of the few games that I check back on all the time, always anxiously awaiting more content. I absolutely adore Fanora!

Last edited:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - October 2020

mythic-manor-october-2020-art.png

Even though summer has come to an end, you still would love to taste a certain delicious sweet treat... Better eat up before it starts dripping everywhere!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Iris. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: creamqueen (v0.16+)

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated.
mythic-manor-october-2020-bonus-art.png

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes