bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Jikei i want to inform you, if you go to velvet club before velle invitation you will stuck in a loop.
try to go there with new game.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Why do so many people love Jade? I personally love Naira and the brown girls so much
Can't you like both? I mean Naira and Fanora are my favorites, but I also enjoy Nefari and Jade and some of the side girls. I frequently enjoy Esther (although I think she's a little overbearing sometimes) and Iris is fun too.

Honestly, the only woman in this game I'm lukewarm about is Velle and that has more more to do with her attitude than anything (okay. I'd also include the woman thst weren't part of the original plan like the Japanese restaurant owner). However, I'm aware that lots of people love Velle, and that's cool.

People should like who they like. At the end if the day, it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game that there's a character I'm less fond of.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Can't you like both? I mean Naira and Fanora are my favorites, but I also enjoy Nefari and Jade and some of the side girls. I frequently enjoy Esther (although I think she's a little overbearing sometimes) and Iris is fun too.

Honestly, the only woman in this game I'm lukewarm about is Velle and that has more more to do with her attitude than anything (okay. I'd also include the woman thst weren't part of the original plan like the Japanese restaurant owner). However, I'm aware that lots of people love Velle, and that's cool.

People should like who they like. At the end if the day, it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game that there's a character I'm less fond of.
Yea I can. I mean my favourite is naira and nefari. But I see most people like jade. I was a little confused since she looks a little boyish. So I asked

SilentSevenStar

Feb 16, 2019
0.16 from November was the last game update, there's no version inbetween that and the upcoming 0.17 one.
What I mean is that if only version 0.17 is going to come out Or in 0.17 will come the versions that are supposed to come out in December, January and February.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before, but could anyone tell me why some events aren't been unlocked in the gallery? It's supposed to be like this or is it some bug?
1613999929947.png 1613999962602.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's supposed to be like this or is it some bug?
If you've seen them they should be unlocked. Try that fix gallery button above the first scene. Or you could try the code seenscenes to unlock them all, enter it using...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes