Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
It seems a bit different than that, at least according to the original story when incest still was around. The mother was Mythic, the father human and Ester knew the mother for a while so she would know her mythic type.

However when MC does the tests at the library some new and interesting things happens. So more likely it is the half-mythic portion making it different, similar to the original Dragon Ball Z story where Gohan being half-half was supposed to be way more powerful than Goku could ever become. Before they rewrote everything into what exists now.
what u mean im pretty sure gohan if he ever wanted to could still become stronger the goku its just that he doesnt want to be a fighter like his dad

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Considering there was a progress update on Patreon this month, no.
Progress updates rarely mean much. Just take a look at MILFY City. "Progress update" monthly with the devs singing empty promises for over a year now. Although I'm not hoping that the same would happen to Mythic Manor (since this game is far superior that MILFY City imo), almost 5 months of constant "progress updates" is really worrying (though they did release some artwork once or twice so it's a little ambiguous).

Reactions: DullName and xDEEPx

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Then again, they are trying to make content for over two dozen characters each update, so that takes time.
They could update with less characters, but then they're in a Catch 22 situation of people complaining.

Now, don't get me wrong, I wish they'd communicate more than just one pin up of the month. Let people know what the progress is of the update.

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
Seems to be the gold standard of at least 5-6 months minimum between updates for most devs nowadays.
Unfortunately that does seem to be the case. I guess I can't really complain much considering I'm not giving them money lol. It would be nice if we got a few more updates just to know how the updates are going though

Reactions: Boldano

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you for such a wonderful game, from the very first renders we are greeted by beautiful girls, all events are interestingly staged, sometimes spicy scenes.
Although the graphics are rather weak, I really like the characters and how they look and their character.

Reactions: ash42069 and xDEEPx

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Then again, they are trying to make content for over two dozen characters each update, so that takes time.
They could update with less characters, but then they're in a Catch 22 situation of people complaining.
Honestly I think adding in sidegirls were a mistake.
They've been taking up development time and they keep making the updates take longer and longer to download given how big they make them.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Honestly I think adding in sidegirls were a mistake.
They've been taking up development time and they keep making the updates take longer and longer to download given how big they make them.
those same side characters make the game worth playing. if it would only be the main characters the game would be over to fast would feel incomplete and not natural flowing. i rather have the game development take longer and it being a good game than having only a core attempt at a game and feeling like 60% of the game is missing. quality just takes time

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
those same side characters make the game worth playing. if it would only be the main characters the game would be over to fast would feel incomplete and not natural flowing. i rather have the game development take longer and it being a good game than having only a core attempt at a game and feeling like 60% of the game is missing. quality just takes time
That's why I think the best solution here is to warn people beforehand and then have the next few updates be smaller than usual whiile they work on a bigger event simultaneously.

People get updates and don't feel like the game is dying/ patrons are being ripped off, while the devs may take their time developing a big event without needing to break the event apart for multiple releases.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In this case one of the "side" characters, Iris, has become one of my top favorite girls in the game. I'd rather see more content with her than several of the main house girls.

Reactions: EJW and TheDevian

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
In this case one of the "side" characters, Iris, has become one of my top favorite girls in the game. I'd rather see more content with her than several of the main house girls.
for me its a mix of main characters and 3 side characters aka sports girl and the 2 beach girls (yes its been to long with to many other games going for me to rememver the names) i would like more of the beach girls in update 18 as i cant wait for 17 :p

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes