Ren'Py - Mythic Manor [v0.21] [Jikei]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jimbouk

Great amounts of content for a first release, lots of effort in the story telling and how the whole game flows. Great range of girls with very different personalities and interactions, good pacing throughout the game, and possibilities are obvious for where it can all go. Great work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FetishCollectorD

Very promising. The models are all well done. They are all unique in their own regard compared to some other games where all the girls feel like recycled versions of eachother. The interface was easy to manage and I found myself wanting to pursue routes with each girl and awesomely enough I could. Can't wait for future updates. Underrated game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fdg

Amazing in every aspect, it kept me entertain for several days just making me want mor of it, every girl has its unique personality pretty hot all 5,how incredible first version to be honest can't wait for further versions! ♥♥♥
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Evans15

Nice game with honey select models, this models are really beautifully displayed, the characters are likable, and the stories with each girl are very different from each other.

Personally the sweet girls are adorable with a nice pair of... um personality, are the most wild girls are really aching for your... good manners.

A lot of potential in this game with a lot of kinks in the future are really what is drawing me to stay and support the dev.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

apple8000

This is an absolutely amazing game. So much time, thought and effort has clearly gone into it, the writing is unusually good for a smut game, and the pacing is excellent too. Can't wait to see what comes in later releases. Highly recommended.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

verzauberung

0.1 version already has loads of content and h-content! i would say 4+ faps, at the very least 1 fap. so the game is a bit slow, but nothing crazy. you always feel like you are doing something, and the bit of $ grind feels easy. build in hint so you dont need a walkthrough. all the girls are sexy! the sex scenes are hot, but the animations are only ok, not great! story is cool, but not really the focus, the whole mythic thing is just there atm. if he wants he could do more with the story, but im ok with how it is right now. i like all the characters, and writing is ok. there are some small bugs, but nothing gamebreaking (that i found). so again it's a bit slow and obv not every girl has full on pen sex scenes yet, but still, for a 0.1 version game the content is amazing and 100% worth checking out.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Someguy01

The v0.10 version has as much or more content than most games v0.5 do, there's progression but it's not too slow or too fast. As an added bonus, it's not a horrible grindfest list some games are. This could be a fantastic game once it's deep into it's development cycle.

The only gripe I could have is it could really use a slightly wider range of body styles for the house girls. Boobs are fantastic, but smaller is just as good as larger.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 38374

This game is probably the best first release build I've ever played. With games like DMD and BB out, and a succession of unimaginative, barebones, and buggy games flooding the forum, this game here is almost like a breath of fresh air. It feels like a proper well designed game. Similar to Summertime Saga, but with 3d renders.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Leaf94

Games like this is totally worth playing, probably played around 4-6 hours through it all. Really enjoyed the story as well :). There are not many Games such as yours, I will long wait for the new update am eager too play trough it xD

Kepp up the Good Work!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(02/11/2018 - Original Review - v0.1.0)

This is not your traditional visual novel type game, as it is more like a mix of several game styles rolled into one... It's not tagged for the over used Family Sex stuff, but there is one erotic Family Sex scene as a short dream sequence, which may hint at it being included at some point...

The visuals of the characters are all 3D using Honey Select which means they are somewhat hentai looking/inspired... The backdrops all appear to be unique and creative... A few of the characters have larger breasts then their body frames would normally account for, so in some ways a few of them are biologically over the top... There are some flip picture animations (rather then fluid motion animations like you typically see with Honey Select based games), most likely in order to keep the file size down...

The script is pretty darn good, because I barely ran into any spelling/grammar errors... The plot revolves around a half-mythic male protagonist who has moved in with his godmother and 4 other mythic women... He is primarily there to look after everyone's security and help out with odd jobs around the house... From there the game goes into a mix of game styles... Each of the 5 primary female characters has their own unique personalities and story lines, with only a tiny bit of cross over here and there...

The game play style is a mix of adventure game, dating sim, visual novel (mostly just during each woman's story lines), and a small amount of grinding now and then... The day is broken into segments, and all characters have a semi-set schedule... And there are a few stats and money, to manage... There are some random events that occur during certain parts of the day... Most events that occur during actual story lines are not repeatable, so plan to save a lot before choices are made so as to have the option to see different outcomes... The one good thing about most choices during story line play through, is no matter the choice made you do not get player punished... So follow your own moral compass...

During the first several Sunday's there will be some group story that doesn't always have choices... But according to the author you may see some variances during the group story's, based on levels achieved with the different women's story lines... I couldn't really tell if that is true or not in the current content... Just realize that you can not level up every girl in a given day, as each woman's story play through segments may take varying amounts of game day time to complete... There is a system that provides hints, and usually they are fairly easy to figure out...

Normally I am not a fan of grind style or games claiming to be visual novels without the typical visual novel play through, but this game was pretty good... I'm also not normally a fan of hentai based character visuals, but these were not too bad either, even though I would like to have seen the breast on some the characters in more realistic sizes based on the body frames... The godmother was fine because her frame was mostly appropriate, but a couple of the other women's were a bit far fetched...

Each woman's story lines and personalities play into different erotic fetish's and play styles, and they mesh well with their mythic types... You have one who is a very motherly type personality (you get a hint that the milk served in the house is most likely her breast milk - perhaps linked to her mythic type), a BDSM type personality who is all about sex and is completely open about it, a dominatrix type who also is very intelligent and sometimes a bit too serious, an innocent type who is very open to corruption due to her curiosity and playful attitude, and the one I liked the most as the romantic/trusting type who appears to be the love interest of the protagonist, and due to her mythic type she is easily aroused...

Overall, this visual novel/game has a lot of content for being an initial release and so early in version number... Each woman's main story line is unique but they do currently vary in length... There is so much room for growth, both on the navigation map and other places in the house, along with each woman's story lines... I can see there being so much to this VN/game as it continues to develop... It shows so much promise, and shows so much polish... I didn't run into one bug or error with so much content already included... I can't wait to see what the developer has in store... I'm a sucker for a good love/romance story, so of course I'm looking forward to more Naira content...

(03/11/2018 - Review Update - v0.2.0)

In this update we get some new content, just a couple of events/tasks, that were added to each of the women's story lines... A few more Sunday events, and the new lake zone... I was able to get a flower from the lake one night, but I could never determine if it had a use... The hippie by the lake just claims it's good to smoke it... I'll assume it is for future content, as well as the fishing, which there is no fishing pole for, yet... There was also a new task from the task board...

There were some tweaks and bug fixes as well, which may be why older save games cause errors... But some folks were able to share their codes for skipping the prior content... Which saved me a ton of time, not having to start from scratch... Hopefully that's not a theme going forward, as starting from scratch every time will get annoying, lol...

Overall, it's a small content update overall, but still pretty good content... I'll most likely not revisit it again till a few more content updates, to give it some time to grow... And so I don't keep experiencing the content piece mail... I look forward to seeing future content...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

voidzone247

Probably one of the most promising 0.1 releases ever. Crisp and clear english, interesting characters, great renders and models used, and quite a decent chunk of content for a first release. I highly approve and recommend you check it out.