Ren'Py - Mythic Manor [v0.21] [Jikei]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Synnerai

At last some game using Honey Select assets, that has hot characters. Probably every other game using them has utterly horrifyingly looking characters, but not this one. They look excellent. Every character has it's own distinct look, so you can find something you like about them. Same goes for their personality.

Story is fun and gives you a good feeling. It's fun, lighthearted and the jokes and situations can be actually funny.

Gameplay mechanics are on par with most good dating sim games, so no problems there either.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Istanblues

nice game but need more update. Maybe this game needs new locations and scenes quickly. i'll follow this game, i put it on my bookmarks. Characters have a good story, skills and design. good luck with this game.

fanora is the best :p
  3. 5.00 star(s)

an1988

Great amount of content for early development stage and nice slow burn not dropping you into hardcore action from the first minute. Makes it feel believable even if the setting is with slight fantasy background.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HornyYoshi

Awesome, for something in its early release stages I honestly expected it to be short. Got tons and tons of content. Even though models are from HS which may be less common in Ren'py games the models still look really good. Kinda weirded out by the mythical part of it but at least they don't appear during the sex scenes. Good stuff, definitely worth supporting.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ZereX

Good game! Fanore and still the same thing :) I The plot of the game is also pleased . Hope it will be the mother of the main character and more girls. Good luck in the work to the author! Waiting for next version of
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gomly1980

Nairi is adorable and she has a very friendly mother .... I think that's future wife material right there.

This is another one of those games where I didn't expect much but by the time i'd finished the current content for the girls I didn't want it to end.

It doesn't matter how good you make a girl look in a VN if the writing is terrible but it's really well done here. The various personalities for the girls are all well laid out and likeable.

Velle is the ultimate fuck buddy. It's doubtful she'll settle down but as a friend with benefits and certain ... powers that make things with other people interesting she's the one i'd be going out for beers with.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DarkFire

Mythic Manor—it has a very edible character named: Nefari—who is a sphinx; that's what's important. There are other yummy characters, yet they are not Nefari, nor are they Nefari's obedient assistant—who is also tasty. Fanora is sorta pixielike in a nice, cutesy, innocent, moody, playful sort of way; Velle is demonically lovely in an abusing, dominate, sexually free, yet teasing way; Naira is a loving, clumsy, shy, repressed–sex-maniac in disguise; Esther loves her garden; the main character is decent; and Nefari is. . . well. . Nefari! Who is what's important. I'd play it just for Nefari & her assistant. There is just something delectable about Nefari—I don't know what it is—just wanna eat Nefari!

— C O N —
    The agonizing, excruciating, harrowing, racking, sweltering, freezing, extremely painful, hellish, torturous, tormenting, despair-filled, over-exaggerated wait for something beyond version–zero-point-two-point-one! ! ! ! !

Anyways, this is good stuff; likely to be a contender on my list for F95 Zone's Ren'Py game of the year. S'alright. . . . <3 Jikei.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JHShadow

Great game! I booted up this game expecting little to nothing and the next thing i know 2 hours have past. The characters all have fun personalities that are consistent along with flaws. Its such a breath of fresh air to find such a great game. My one complaint is grinding for money even if its not that important its still a very grindy mechanic.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Evan Treborn

Damn good Game, i like it a lot, i like the way you can play the Game, i like the beautyful Girls with her sweet Faces and i like the Way they Act in different Ways, i like the Idea of the Game and the Story...
    One thing bothers me a lot, why can i not give money to the homeless girl?? :)
    But now seriously, i hope in future Updates i can help this homeless girl, maybe with money, or maybe with some food... oh or maybe i can let her take a bath in the Manor and maybe followed by overnight stay *smile*
  10. 4.00 star(s)

uradamus

Overall this is a very promising game. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it down the line.

Pros:
    - Generally pretty good looking characters; the game uses renders from Honey Select which has fairly decent base models to start with, but this creator has made good use of its character editor and poser, with only a few exceptions I will list in the con section.
    - Decent pacing; up until the late game when you've already finished half or more of the girls there is rarely a game day that goes by without at least one or two interesting scenes.
    - Each of the girls have fairly unique personalities that are enjoyable to get to know.
    - There are also a lot of interesting side characters that I hope will get a bit more love and screen time down the line.
    - The UI is generally pretty nice; not too much in the way of unnecessary clicking like you may often see with other similar dating sim style games. Though the computer interactions can sometimes be a tad on the clunky side.

Cons:
    - As with nearly all 3D sex games in existence, all large breasts seem to have anti-gravity implants that prevent them from looking natural in any non-upright poses.
    - The vast majority of animations are lazy 2 frame swaps.
    - For the most part the vaginas are always in the same semi-closed position, causing ugly clipping in any penetration images. (This one is more of a Honey Select problem, but worth mentioning anyhow.)
    - While the character models are generally rather appealing, there are a few poor design choices to be seen. Fanora's breasts are ridiculous, I wish they stuck with the smaller ones she has during the special scene where Velle magically steals the bulk of her breast fat. Also Nefari has an ass that is way out of proportion for her body, I'm fine with her having a big ass, but her current design is way over the top to the point of being almost comical.
    - Characters often warp around, seeming to be in 2 places at once, mostly when they are around the manor, which can really mess with you when you skip looking for them in a location that would trigger an event because you already saw them someplace else.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 376272

This is a really fun game. Not grindy because there are things to do with each gal while you wait to move forward with one of the others. Doesn't take too much to earn the money you need to move forward. Each of the gals are interesting and cute enough to make you develop a crush on them all, though I am sure each player will have a favorite or two among them. The build up of romancing each one is fun and interesting and seems to pay off with something involving exactly what attracts you to the gal in the first place. The developer knows the characters and writes the scenes to each girl's strength. I felt like I was getting a payoff based on exactly what I was drooling over to begin with. (Esther's boobs, for example. And oooohhhh what dirty fun that was!!!) Fun, interesting, and rewarding all around.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

helenalove

very high quality, good pacing, fluid sexiness progression and very likable characters, that are also extremely different from each other. This game has a bright future if the quality stays like this.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

VirgilSteam

An all around excellent game with an interesting and diverse group of well-written and beautiful characters. The game is mechanically sound with no bugs that I've seen which is great for the amount of content. It covers a wide variety of fetishes in ways that don't feel forced or cheap. The MC doesn't feel like a total creep or a guy whose objective is to only get laid (though he can be played more like that if desired). This is one of those games which keeps you hooked until you've discovered all of the content and eager to see what the next update will bring to the table.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

anon280

One of the better Illusion based character designed VNs.
    The game doesn't feel like a grind, the characters each have a distinct personality and body type. I love that it is not a corruption genre like all Illusion engine games.
    The build up towards sexual events is a gradual ascending gradient. A lot of ecchi-nature scenes, it's not just plain nudity and sex, there is erotica and tease involved.
    Top VN of its kind. I hope to see more Nefari too, dat azz meen
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Demon24xy

I was extremely surprised by how much content there was in this game considering the version number (v0.2.0), and it's not just quantity the quality's great as well. Every now and then I’ll run across a game that I just have to pledge too because of how much I like it and this is one of those games.

This is also the first review that I've wrote after being on this site for a decent amount of time so that goes even further to show how much I’m enjoying this game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

MemeName

Huge amount of content for .1. Girls have a great range of personalities and designs. Side content is everywhere but doesn't get in the way of just the girls if you want.Range
    of different fetishes with opt-out choices if you want (You don't have to be a voyeur if you don't want to).
  17. 5.00 star(s)

abekat

Great game, a lot to do for a 0.1.0, would recommend anyone to try it.

The story is following a specific track with specific objects and encounters to be had. So very little replay value, but the story is good, characters sexy, and overall something I consider a gem in a sea of mediocrity
  18. 5.00 star(s)

freenutsxd

With just it's first release, this game exceeds all expectations i had for anything in version 0.1.0 There's a couple hours of content, all the characters are fairly unique in both personality and body type, the story is actually engaging and had me to keep playing. I played through most of the content on the first day that I found it, and I immediately become a patron to them, because I have huge hopes that this game is going to be one of the best, if not the best, 3D VN H-games.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

phreadom

Not only is this game already well written, bug free, beautifully crafted, etc... but its initial 0.1.0 release was massive, with several hours of gameplay right out of the gate. Not only does this have massive further potential, but it's already one of the best games out there.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

MrPix

1. Truckloads of content for a first release
    2. Not 1 Day feels the same there's always something going on
    3. The characters actually fit in with the background (Unlike a lot of games)
    4. The story sounds interesting but there's not a lot of it yet tho (Maybe in the future?)
    5. Just looks amazing
    6. JUST PLAY IT ALREADY