Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
someone helps me with this, in the inventory I do not see anything
The vibration is coming from the crystal in the inventory, that is if you got it from the box in Naira room, I don't know if this is exactly how it happened. I went in Naira's room while she was there, opened the inventory, then I went back to her room the next morning and that seemed to to have triggered the scene.

Reactions: Exis20

Sjosh

Jul 1, 2017
I am stuck with Naira. "I guess her desire is too strong, I should see what she is doing." I figured I'd have to install a camera but I can't since I am out of Camera's so I legit have no clue how to progress.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to the CGs the scenes at the gym with Velle have been updated, all you need to do is replay the scene in the gallery.

Same thing goes for the scene with her at pool, just stay out no matter what

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
Depends on what file is possibly corrupted?
it says

C:\UsersDesktop\MythicManor-060-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Hunter\Desktop\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\\Desktop\MythicManor-060-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
it says

C:\UsersDesktop\MythicManor-060-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Hunter\Desktop\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\\Desktop\MythicManor-060-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt
It means something happened when downloading the file, which corrupted it, all you can do is redownload it, only download it from a different location.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Please upload the walkthrough somewhere other than Zippy. I don't want to be forced to install a Chrome extension just to download something.
I've used zippy dozens of times without ever needing to install an extension...?

But here you go.

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
It wont let me save can anyone help me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bathroom.rpyc", line 86, in script call
File "pool.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1253, in script
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 434, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Users\Doug\Desktop\Games (NSFW)\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 407, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mythic Manor 0.6.0
Sun Sep 09 21:30:43 2018

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I sincerely hope that the pregnancy tag comes into play considering you have came in each girl except nefari I WANT THAT ASS but she is definitely worth the wait and can’t find who said this it would be cool if the MC went back in time and the picture with Esther and Thera MCs mom it was his dick they were sucking or stroking just a fantasy I’d like to come true really ps and he be his own dad was said too lol

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
The vibration is coming from the crystal in the inventory, that is if you got it from the box in Naira room, I don't know if this is exactly how it happened. I went in Naira's room while she was there, opened the inventory, then I went back to her room the next morning and that seemed to to have triggered the scene.
what's the password

Reactions: kamell
May 16, 2018

Jikei posted:

Hey everyone, it has been a busy past month but we are very happy to announce that v0.6.0 is now available!

In v0.6.0, you will find new events for all of the manor girls, a new multi-girl event, a new Sunday event, and a new storyline for a side character, "DahliaDarlin."

This side character's storyline is tied to a new cam girl site, which features a few cam girls other than herself with various scenes to view. For the rest of the updates and changes, see the brief overview below!

***For the Android version only, you may want to backup your entire "saves" folder before updating. Android > data > com.mythic.manor > files > saves
Bless you good sirs for the android version, now we can play at the same time with the pc version!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
which crystal idont seen any crystal in my inventory
Reload your game back up it wasn’t appearing for me either and if you get an error for your inventory type into the console inv_page=1 I think that’s the command sorry I have the memory of a goldfish

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes