bobn

Oct 31, 2017
What's the highest level you can get each girl? The walkthrough stops and different levels for different girls, but I've gotten a few higher levels on some and a message that there was no more on Esther.

jupiter2875

Jan 7, 2018
What's the highest level you can get each girl? The walkthrough stops and different levels for different girls, but I've gotten a few higher levels on some and a message that there was no more on Esther.
Well, so far:

Esther - 17
Naira - 21
Nefari - 14
Fanora - 20
Velle - 14

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Walkthrough was only for 0.1.0, 0.2.0 doesn't have one posted here yet.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
This game is awesome. I just hope the dev adds repeatable things like maybe kissing as a conversation option or showering together if the girl has a high enough relation.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
With the "special code", in Gallery, I just see the new unlocked pictures but not the previous unlocked from v0.1.
Is it the same for you ?
Worse than that, entering the "Special code" took me to when I'd gotten to week 6 and X affection with the girls... but all of the non-plot items were gone, including the cameras I'd installed in Naira and Velle's rooms. That wouldn't be so bad if it gave you a fair amount of money to make up for it, so something to keep in mind for future updates!

Reactions: Budokai

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Does any of the codes include the cameras and the fix points? I have lost all with justthetip... :(

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully somebody uploads a complete save. I want to see all the gallery scenes.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Worse than that, entering the "Special code" took me to when I'd gotten to week 6 and X affection with the girls... but all of the non-plot items were gone, including the cameras I'd installed in Naira and Velle's rooms. That wouldn't be so bad if it gave you a fair amount of money to make up for it, so something to keep in mind for future updates!
Exactly. same thing for me.

Reactions: Reese286

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Wow, this is pretty good, Nefari and her storyline is just perfect, the others ruin it a bit for me but whatevs.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Good update. As with the 0.1, it has a good amount of content, good looking models and it was pretty enjoyable to play.

I'm just a bit disappointed Nefari didn't get as much content as some other girls but hey, it's always the same with harem games, you can't satisfy everyone at the same time so I won't complain. I just hope she, alongside Velle and Esther, will get more content than Naira and Fanora next update.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Exactly. same thing for me.
Yup, same here, no items or cash after code. I'm just goign to start a new game and use the walk-through _ a bit of a pain but should be fun too :p

Edit; Lost all stats with the code too... strength, etc.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes