• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Would someone mind re-upping Mythic Manor all of the links keep failing for me. :/ (Mega says it doesn't exist Nopy just doesn't wanna work, Cpy times out... Anon wants to download at 1kb per year.)
can't re-up myself, but if you're interested the compressed version is still up on mega. linked in this post

Reactions: TheDevian and Lolzi

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Would someone mind re-upping Mythic Manor all of the links keep failing for me. :/ (Mega says it doesn't exist Nopy just doesn't wanna work, Cpy times out... Anon wants to download at 1kb per year.)
The nopy links are working fine for me
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Reactions: TheDevian

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
They get about half way for me then fail unfortunately (i've tried a several times on different devices).

Cheers for the mega link, I'm just trying the last remaining option (Work Upload) but if that doesn't work out I'll try the compressed mega link.

Thanks both.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
They get about half way for me then fail unfortunately (i've tried a several times on different devices).

Cheers for the mega link, I'm just trying the last remaining option (Work Upload) but if that doesn't work out I'll try the compressed mega link.

Thanks both.
Nopy often cuts off for me as well (and resuming just starts the download over) using my browser to download. It works fine using wget or aria2 or their various frontends. Assuming you are using windows you might look into a program called uGet.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
o_O it works with wget!? ... I'm going to write this on a post-it note and staple it to my forehead.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Thanks both.
I use one called Jdownloader2, while it is running, you just have to copy the download link to the clipboard to get the downloader to see it, then it will save it where you want.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Quite a few characters in this game are way out of proportions which makes them look silly. Fanora being one of them and Esther coming close second (the latter being more of a carricature of a human being than actually looking silly). Theres a few more scattered around but no longer in the manor itself. Tits are nice but not when theyre visibly similar to car tires in diameter.

Also theres a silent rule written into a guys mind... if a womans top is wider than her bottom - look twice. You just might be hitting on a trap.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes