splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure what to think of this update (much like the past ones), I guess more and more I feel like the game is stagnated and the few bits of good content come at the cost of large amounts of meh content stealing development resources.

The good part - Velle and Iris - I like spending more time with Velle in a more romantic setting and her modest dress looks damn good. Iris stuff was more or less just set up for the next steps, but I like how her route stands out from the others and I approve of her not move into the Manor since that would be even creepier. Otherwise, I like her exhibitionist streak even if that will probably will be wasted in a game like this.

For the rest, the only noteworthy event was Nefari's and even that was more of a neutral plot event than a route one. Andrea was meh, just side content with little personality (her receptionist is the best part about this route!). The multi girl events and Esther's scene are very representative of the state of the game imo, it's just the same sex, with the same characters, but in a different room, it doesn't move the plot forward, doesn't add new kinks, they just exist.

A lot of initial attraction of this game to me came from the sense of exploration, you're thrown in a city full of hot women and places to interact with, so a lot of the time goes to trying to discover new events and more about the manor residents, and I feel like the last updates have been failing at that.
You hit the nail on the head. The exploration was definitely a big thing for me. The map has a few places you can go but offer nothing to the story, and they've been available forever! (Like what is up with the church? Do we only use the art studio for one tiny plot point? Why have there been two houses we can visit for the past few updates that offer nothing?) I'm sure the devs have a plan for these, but why make them available if there's just no content there? But sure, let's just add Moo Moo Farms and a fan service side character that (as of now) doesn't add to the main arc.

Nefari seems like she has a big part to play in the whole plot point of your mystical origin story, and while I'm appreciative of *any* new Nefari content (she's the main reason I still play this over and over), it hasn't really moved the main characters forward and the whole story is just stalled. Which leads to boredom. If there's no good fappable content consistently being added, you need some story to support the whole thing, and it seems the last few updates that story has been ignored in the pursuit of adding more side characters we don't really care about. Now we have to introduce Velle's mom? There are already hot side characters they've done practically nothing with (The changing room girl at the mall, the front desk girl at the gym, the other girl that works with Nairia at the cafe, Nefari's assistant, just off the top of my head). Couple this with the same old repeatable sex scenes with the same old dialogue, and the game feels stale. You can keep adding characters but it's still gonna feel boring.

I feel like the foundation is there, and really good, but they insist on working on small side projects, which as you said, "steal development resources." Just use what you have and keep pushing the story forward for crying out loud! The characters will follow.

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
I'm having issues downloading android version I have plenty of room on my phone but it still keeps saying there are issues unpacking the file

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I'm having issues downloading android version I have plenty of room on my phone but it still keeps saying there are issues unpacking the file
I have issues as well. Mine will unpack, then hog like 2 gigs of space, then fail to install. Each time I try it eats more space. Now I have 0 mb of space left and can't delete the 3 install attempts. My pc is down do can't dig around the phone on windows.

Edit: Deleted pak, reset phone, cleared space. Back to 6 gigs free. Will try a redownload. Assuming won't work but let's see.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Have we found out what type of mythic the MC is yet, and what powers he may be repressing? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes