BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
What kind of mythic is the MC's mom anyway (and the MC eventually once Nefari's storyline progresses enough). Only thing I've seen so far is Nefari saying something about 'royal blood'

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Just googled Mythic Creatures simply because i had nothing better to do. When we talk about Mythics, are there Wizard or Dwarf included or just Basilisks, Seraphs and such things? And even then, Have they the same Historical Background like RL or are they Different?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When we talk about Mythics, are there Wizard or Dwarf included or just Basilisks...
There's a phoenix and fawn girl, things like that. No wizards of dwarves, yet at least. The phoenix has healing abilities and gets hot easily, so it kind of draws off the myths. They really go for the girl part over the monster part though, you rarely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
There's a phoenix and fawn girl, things like that. No wizards of dwarves, yet at least. The phoenix has healing abilities and gets hot easily, so it kind of draws off the myths. They really go for the girl part over the monster part though, you rarely...
the Things with Phoenix and Fawn and what not i allready know(not the first Time i play).
As Lore Fan it was just a Question who have must be Asked:). If it is really like that, then there are still quite a few interesting possible breeds.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
the Things with Phoenix and Fawn and what not i allready know(not the first Time i play).
As Lore Fan it was just a Question who have must be Asked:). If it is really like that, then there are still quite a few interesting possible breeds.
He seems to be pulling from all over the globe for inspiration with his choices as there is indeed an elf in the game but also mermaids, demons and sphinx. As such I'd not look too deep into the lore aspects of them but like you I do like me some mythology lol

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I like the Mythics represented as is, with the Demons, Phoenixes, Sprites and the various "petting zoo" types (Fawns, Bovines, Dogs, and NEFARI! :love:) If people want an Orc sow with 8 nipples or a short buffed chick with a beard, there are other games on this site they could try, and also drive by any known Meth clinic to see examples of the last two. ;)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I like the Mythics represented as is, with the Demons, Phoenixes, Sprites and the various "petting zoo" types (Fawns, Bovines, Dogs, and NEFARI! :love:) If people want an Orc sow with 8 nipples or a short buffed chick with a beard, there are other games on this site they could try, and also drive by any known Meth clinic to see examples of the last two. ;)
Ach they don't have to monstrosities - just humanoid. Only issues I've had with these monster girls is 95% of time they're human so you ain't making love to Velle with horns out or Nairi when she's a sprite which is a shame. As such why would an orc in this be like that? If anything it's another great excuse for a unique story - a fawn on paper doesn't sound super interesting but it gave excuse to create a princess storyline and all of a sudden it's 6x more interesting.

milklover88

May 13, 2020
Totally in love with Velle, Esther's healing ability is just the best. (you can probably guess what my fav kink is from my character choice and my name). The main plot is quite intriguing, if there's even one. Can't wait for the next update..
Keep up the good work Jikei!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Totally in love with Velle, Esther's healing ability is just the best. (you can probably guess what my fav kink is from my character choice and my name). The main plot is quite intriguing, if there's even one. Can't wait for the next update..
Keep up the good work Jikei!
Im confused because if it is what I think it is and you not mentioning a certain other character then you are in for a very happy surprise with some of the other content in this game lol (Hint: it involves the farm, enjoy my friend)

milklover88

May 13, 2020
Im confused because if it is what I think it is and you not mentioning a certain other character then you are in for a very happy surprise with some of the other content in this game lol (Hint: it involves the farm, enjoy my friend)
Oh yeah, the bovine girl. There's more???
Gonna find out by myself. I'm excited! Thanks a lot!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys I'm stuck in Naira's lockbox. It always says 'wrong password' when I type Naira+[MC's name]. I tried every combination it doesn't work. Maybe is it because there is 'ı' in my mc's name? Am I screwed? Is there anyway to bypass this?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Guys I'm stuck in Naira's lockbox. It always says 'wrong password' when I type Naira+[MC's name]. I tried every combination it doesn't work. Maybe is it because there is 'ı' in my mc's name? Am I screwed? Is there anyway to bypass this?
Have you advanced enough the password is shown in the diary entries?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Have you advanced enough the password is shown in the diary entries?
Yes of course. The diary is at 483 while I found the password at 473. And the tip already told me that the password is in the diary. I don't know what to do. it always says 'wrong password'

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes