KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Hey all,

Seems as though I'm missing two last scenes in the gallery on the side 2 page. Anyone knows what they are?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Me and partner have been simmering on this game for a while now. Like the transformation tag if it involved Breast Expansion, or Bimbofication, or Penis enlargement even.

Can anyone list out the transformation events for moi, so I can be better informed on my DL decision.
There is breast expansion too
See Velle for those scenes
MCs dick's big enough already so doesn't really need that

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I meet with Fuyumi?
Go to Tsundora at night.
Seems as though I'm missing two last scenes in the gallery on the side 2 page.
Fuyumi's I think, keep eating at Tsundora.
who is anastasia and how to unlock her?
One of the girls under the tree at the beach, talk to her in the day then go to the changing rooms at night.

Official walkthrough is linked in the opening post.

Reactions: EZ8lt and qq47

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
YES!!!!! :love: Thanks Dev :) The weather this weekend is shit _ its raining with a hurricane to the west. But this update makes the day a whole lot better :D

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Everyone just wants Nefari, yes she is beautiful and I like her very much. But give other ladies of this game a chance. I don't know, but I don't hear much from you about Esther, i love her character and she is wonderful. I like milfs, and after it you can see that she is (not what in some games where '' milfs '' look very young and have a perfect body)
I am happy with this update and I will gladly play it because I play it for a game and not only for a woman. :ROFLMAO: Although I admit that the best ass has.. Nefari. :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Everyone just wants Nefari, yes she is beautiful and I like her very much. But give other ladies of this game a chance. I don't know, but I don't hear much from you about Esther, i love her character and she is wonderful. I like milfs, and after it you can see that she is (not what in some games where '' milfs '' look very young and have a perfect body)
I am happy with this update and I will gladly play it because I play it for a game and not only for a woman. :ROFLMAO: Although I admit that the best ass has.. Nefari. :D
I'm definetly an Esther man, and I'd love to send a video to the mom in which we're pounding and impregnating her :D But I have to say I also like Nefari's exotic beauty design, there was a model in my country that looks like her in an old Playboy issue, but with bigger tits, she reminds me of her.

Reactions: EJW

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nef is nice, but she is 3rd or 4th for the main girls for me. Velle and Jade are first, then her and Esther (maybe it is partly because I am more into tits than asses...). :p

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Might have a tough time, he's barely keeping 1 fed.

Velle's mother did comment she was looking malnourished and isn't as powerful as she should be. She's barely surviving on just the MC. Her mother is trying to get her to feed from more men.

He's not quite a one man stud factory.
Well....i guess you are wrong in the end...

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Harem_Master

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nef is nice, but she is 3rd or 4th for the main girls for me. Velle and Jade are first, then her and Esther (maybe it is partly because I am more into tits than asses...). :p
Jade, Fanora, then Nef for me. I could care less about breasts or ass. I like the innocence of the three.
Jade has 'true' innocence.
Fanora has an 'exuberant' type of innocence.
Even Nef has an odd kind of 'blunt' innocence that I really like.
Naira falls into fourth because I'm not really into the level of 'shy' she had/has.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well....i guess you are wrong in the end...

View attachment 683921
Not at all.

She thought Velle was starved which we already knew she wasn't however she admitted herself she isn't as well fed or strong as she should be due to her solo man diet.

Simple fact is her kind aren't designed to survive from 1 man's sperm. We're lucky our boy has super sperm that can keep her fed but she isn't 100%.

Reactions: TheDevian

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Still wondering what kind of half mythic the mc is. Whatever it is is obviously is meant to breed, lol.
Maybe a stud horse. Or a rabbit.Could be a lion. They only got for about 30 seconds, but can have sex dozens of times a day. Which seems to fit the average hgame mc, lol.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I didn't like Velle at first. I didn't really like that she is someone who just has sex with many people. But then she got my attention, she changed specially for us, and we're her guy now and she doesn't need anyone else. :D
I like Naira very much, so sweet and shy.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes