Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Very promising start.

Rather liked that your "choices" don't seem to matter very much for the game to progress. Means I'm not just following a walkthrough and with the hints you can easily figure it out. So I'm actually playing the game.
It's still best to save before choices anyway, some of them have different scenes depending on what you choose. i'm sure at the beach i only had "lotion tits" or "lotion ass" yet there's a scene where the girls lotion each other in the art.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It's still best to save before choices anyway, some of them have different scenes depending on what you choose. i'm sure at the beach i only had "lotion tits" or "lotion ass" yet there's a scene where the girls lotion each other in the art.
The Sunday events supposedly can be effected by the individual women's levels prior to playing out... Along with choices, when available...

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
thanks but do you the renplay file
Just incase anyone wants it: Cheats for renpy console.

Luckily I do know how to use the spoiler feature ;)

(Btw, absolutely loving this game so far!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey thanks for the commands but can u send me the file for the renply

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
How much content is there in the current versioN? how much time to finish everything available?

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
I was able to install a camera in Velle's room, FYI. I happened to do it on a Tuesday night when she was out. No clue if that's true for every girl, though.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
How much content is there in the current versioN? how much time to finish everything available?
Took me around 4-5 hours to get through what there currently is... Just depends on choices and how quickly you get through any small bits of grinding necessary...

Reactions: Zer0z

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Without a walkthrough and not using any cheats it took me around 8 hours to get to the end of the current content. For a 0.1 release, that's incredible.

Reactions: Zer0z

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just go through the demon mythic girls story line for actual intercourse scenes... The rest are mostly nudity with the occasional BJ or HJ depending on choices for the other characters... Remember, this is early development, even if the developer did include a lot of content already...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I was able to install a camera in Velle's room, FYI. I happened to do it on a Tuesday night when she was out. No clue if that's true for every girl, though.
You can eventually install a camera in Velle's room once you get far enough in her story line, but it seemed sort of random when she wasn't in her room and you actually had access, once it becomes available...

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know what to do to advance Velle's story when it says she's been hanging around Esther a lot lately? I can't seem to find her.

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone know what to do to advance Velle's story when it says she's been hanging around Esther a lot lately? I can't seem to find her.
Head outside in the morning.

Also, you can install a camera in Naria's room. Get Esther to let you in by claiming to work on the computer.

It seems there's a password for Fanora's phone. Anyone found it?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Also, you can install a camera in Naria's room. Get Esther to let you in by claiming to work on the computer.

Like what I've seen thus far....looking forward to more:)
I have no idea why I quoted this...was suppose to be a new reply to the thread lol

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Just finished all the content in this, instant watch list for me. Love the girls, though disappointed some girls didn't have as much content, but definitely want more and cannot wait. Great game!

Reactions: Jikei and megancd

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017

I did find the outside thing (I kept finding Esther in her room in the morning, so I didn't think to look for her in a second place. That's been one small issue with this game so far: sometimes the girls are in two places at once).

I don't think I've gotten far enough into the game for the camera stuff (besides the default one in Esther's room), unless I'm missing something.

Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes