Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There have been periodic comments in Discord from him regarding items. It's obviously still in active development. With all the complexities of the various girls, story continuity, and having to follow Patreon (crap) rules, it takes time to bring the content to market. It'll probably still be a couple months before we hear anything.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
The people complaining about the updates, were for the most part, people who did not know how the updates were released.
The ones that harp on and on about it, are generally trolls.

Regulars here tend to look at a persons posting history, so it is pretty easy to spot the trolls.
Just about every post that they make in various game threads, are bitching and whining posts.
Oh, wtf? Well people tend to just stay online instead of touching grass.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
The game is not abandoned.
This game is not the dev's main source of income.
Updates are released when the dev has had enough time to work on it, and release something that is worth releasing.
It comes out about 2 to 3 times a year, and it has been that way since the beginning.
This statement is untrue, and would only come off of those who only started following this game's progress in the past 2 years or so. When the game first started off, updates were between 2-3 months. It thereby slowly became once every 4-5 months once their Patreon support numbers was up, and then 6 months odd with the most recent updates. There are also barely any updates from the dev in their discord group aside from some lip service, save for some monthly art to stave off the mob.

The dev used to set dateline as to when each versions would release, but when the dev started being unable to meet those deadlines without updating their progress (or reasons) and were called out for it (they literally posted about going on holidays and having no time and such), they would chide the Patreon members before berating them and telling them "shit happens; deal with it", which was rude and uncalled for towards those whom had been paying for and supporting the game. This game thus became a shit show where one side would frequently come out and question the status of the game with demoralizing and angry comments, while the other who would stick up for the devs and whatnot hoping for the continuation of the game.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So basically grew a following of paid subscribers and then did the minimum?
Nope, and that was an incredibly troll like comment.
This game has never been their main source of income.
They make it for the fun of it, when time allows.

And by looking at your post history, I can see that the only other post that you have ever made on F95zone was also a trolling post here, in this very game thread.
You would think that anyone who had been here since 2017 would have had something nice to say about a game here, at least once in their SIX YEARS as a member...

Unless it is an extra trolling account that was made along with others for the sole purpose of trolling game threads, and then it all makes perfect sense...
Trolls are well known for doing incredibly time consuming and pointless things like creating extra accounts and leaving them dormant for a few months, or even years, to use for trolling, to make themselves look like legitimate members, and to hide their main account.
Their post history always gives those accounts away though.
It's childish, but you will never convince them of that, because they don't want to believe it.

SO NO ONE ELSE WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO THE TROLL ACCOUNT THAT I REFERRED!
It will just feed into his little ego...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This statement is untrue, and would only come off of those who only started following this game's progress in the past 2 years or so. When the game first started off, updates were between 2-3 months. It thereby slowly became once every 4-5 months once their Patreon support numbers was up, and then 6 months odd with the most recent updates. There are also barely any updates from the dev in their discord group aside from some lip service, save for some monthly art to stave off the mob.

The dev used to set dateline as to when each versions would release, but when the dev started being unable to meet those deadlines without updating their progress (or reasons) and were called out for it (they literally posted about going on holidays and having no time and such), they would chide the Patreon members before berating them and telling them "shit happens; deal with it", which was rude and uncalled for towards those whom had been paying for and supporting the game. This game thus became a shit show where one side would frequently come out and question the status of the game with demoralizing and angry comments, while the other who would stick up for the devs and whatnot hoping for the continuation of the game.
I agree that the updates did come out initially every 2 to 3 months, but that was years ago.
I had started playing it with my original account, but lost access to the email used to sign up, and the password, so I created this one to start over again.

Could you please quote the date and post where the dev told the Patreon followers that shit happens, in such a rude way?
Otherwise, I don't think that many here will believe it, without proof that can be looked up and proven...
I ask, because when the last update was released, it was very friendly, and in no way rude.
The same can be said for the status post a week before that was letting people know that the game would soon be released.

"Hi everyone! v0.20 is now available for Mythic Admirer patrons! I absolutely enjoyed testing this update this past week and Jikei and I hope you will have a blast playing all of the new content!

:2pink_heartblink2:

Let us know your favorites!!!!

:affftttthhhhnngg:
"

Additionally, from their discord channel, they even advise people who cannot support them monetarily to share the game with friends for free.
Experience has shown that people who are milking games, don't normally tell people to give the game to their friends, for free.

From their frequently asked questions section of the discord channel.
"Q: I can't support Mythic Manor monetarily. Is there anything I can do to help?

A: Of course! Sharing the game with your friends or communities can be a massive help, since we mostly get new players through word of mouth.

On top of sharing the game, some of the most valuable contributions you can give to us are feedback and suggestions. As thanks, we will give those who report bugs and give feedback frequently the Avid Tester role and other rewards and perks like special previews. (edited)
[7:55 PM]"

And we will throw this in there too.
Also from the FAQ, Frequently asked questions on their discord channel.

"Q: Can I cancel or reduce my pledge on Patreon?

A: You are free to cancel, reduce or increase your pledge at any time, but this may cause you to lose certain rewards. For $50 Mythic Master tier, you can cancel or reduce your pledge at any time and still receive permanent access."

So, they even tell people up front that being a recurring subscriber is not important, and that people can make a one time donation, and immediately cancel the subscription.
With $50 donations being permanent lifetime members, even if the person decides to later cancel the subscription on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: V-Kun and TheDevian

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Nope, and that was an incredibly troll like comment.
This game has never been their main source of income.
They make it for the fun of it, when time allows.

And by looking at your post history, I can see that the only other post that you have ever made on F95zone was also a trolling post here, in this very game thread.
You would think that anyone who had been here since 2017 would have had something nice to say about a game here, at least once in their SIX YEARS as a member...
Dude... it's not invalid to criticize MM for being slow to update. We all know that building up a patreon following, then slow-rolling updates/content is very much a thing that happens, and there are certainly some red flags for that on this project.

It is now October, a full 5 months since v20 was released, and they haven't made a single comment on v21 since May.
This comes after the dev said they had COVID in late December, and would be taking a holiday break, then went silent for 3 months, which made an 11 month+ gap between v19 and v20.

And in the dev's defense you cite... a boilerplate FAQ? C'mon dog, there's a free release, of course they want it shared, that's how that works. And being allowed to "keep" benefits even after cancelling membership... yeah, that's the $50 tier, in a hypothetical world where this game is complete, you'd never be able to justify pricing it at $50, that's not really generous.

Also, once you're taking in over $1k a month, that's no longer something you're just doing on the backburner when you have spare time, that's a side-hustle.

Reactions: Scorpion847

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Dude... it's not invalid to criticize MM for being slow to update. We all know that building up a patreon following, then slow-rolling updates/content is very much a thing that happens, and there are certainly some red flags for that on this project.

It is now October, a full 5 months since v20 was released, and they haven't made a single comment on v21 since May.
This comes after the dev said they had COVID in late December, and would be taking a holiday break, then went silent for 3 months, which made an 11 month+ gap between v19 and v20.

And in the dev's defense you cite... a boilerplate FAQ? C'mon dog, there's a free release, of course they want it shared, that's how that works. And being allowed to "keep" benefits even after cancelling membership... yeah, that's the $50 tier, in a hypothetical world where this game is complete, you'd never be able to justify pricing it at $50, that's not really generous.

Also, once you're taking in over $1k a month, that's no longer something you're just doing on the backburner when you have spare time, that's a side-hustle.
I understand people getting impatient, and asking if there is any word on the next update, but when they start screaming that the dev is milking it, even though the dev has told people that they have no issue with people canceling their patreon subscription, that I think that the posts become petty, and quite often trolling.
If they do as the dev suggests, and cancel the patreon subscription, there can be no milking.
If people do not do as the dev suggests, on a game that is well known for only releasing a couple of updates per year, whose fault is that?
Not the dev's, they told people to cancel the subscription if they wanted to.

As for trolling.
When they use an account like the one above, that has two whole posts in its history, since 2017, and both are bitching about updates.
They never made any other posts complimenting a dev, or asking a simple question, anywhere.

It is a very well known fact that this site is plagued by trolls.
One of them who was bitching about updates here yesterday, was bitching about updates in another game that had a new update the week before.

Coming back and whining about the same thing, clearly means that the person would be better off giving up on the game, and moving on. rather than just whine about it.

Last edited:

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
is there a way to reset gallery wanna try unlocking everything again, also i already tried deleting my save data

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes