ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Awesome game. Wasnt always using the walkthrough unless i was baffled. But still, 12 hours of solid gaming fun. Never felt bored. Zero grind (well, technically its a grind, but you really wont notice it). Loved velle and nefari. Im more into FD content, so was super excited when velle opened her door on day 1. Alas its just sex sex sex with that demon. Nefari delivered a few times. Nothing like a cold rational scientist. Was DESPERATE to open up the nurse scenes. That needle in her garter belt and the handcuffs on her wall took me places. Guess i need to wait. Tip top game though. Definitely recommend for the sheer volume and hours of entertainment. Its got a bit of something for everyone. Oooh! totally forgot the puppy. Utterly adorable *scritch* *scritch* *scritch*... (no spoilers).

Reactions: Thor3125

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Awesome game. Wasnt always using the walkthrough unless i was baffled. But still, 12 hours of solid gaming fun. Never felt bored. Zero grind (well, technically its a grind, but you really wont notice it). Loved velle and nefari. Im more into FD content, so was super excited when velle opened her door on day 1. Alas its just sex sex sex with that demon. Nefari delivered a few times. Nothing like a cold rational scientist. Was DESPERATE to open up the nurse scenes. That needle in her garter belt and the handcuffs on her wall took me places. Guess i need to wait. Tip top game though. Definitely recommend for the sheer volume and hours of entertainment. Its got a bit of something for everyone. Oooh! totally forgot the puppy. Utterly adorable *scritch* *scritch* *scritch*... (no spoilers).
Hmmmm
IAM new in this ....

Can u guys tell me
Wt the advantage of CODES
Cuz
There are two codes...
Which one is good????

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
The best update yet.
Naira still my favorite, but i sure liked the see Velle's personal side.
And we fucken finally got a glance at what MC Mythic side might be.
"Ladiesman"/Nature related. I gotta go deeper!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. I see incest tag was removed, is there still incest content or not. Will it come back?

2. Can you play just working on 1 girl at a time or do you need to work on all of them at the same time to get all content?

3. Who can you get pregnant?

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes