RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Huh people who think we are raping Jade can you explain why you think that? I mean I guess I can see why you might since she doesn't remember when she goes puppy mode but as she says in game it can only be triggered by people she trusts and that how she acts is a reflection of how she feels about them which in MC case she loves him. So where do you see rape in that?
Because she doesn't remember it. It'd be the same as if she had been slipped some psychotropic drug, or any kind of date rape drug. It's the same thing that's happening in Puppy Mode. He experienced it's exact effects on her once before, lied about what she did in that mode in order to secretly use it for his own gain rather than protect Jade from herself.

So, forcibly making her enter that mode while she was sleeping, then using her Horny Puppy personality to have fun knowing that she won't remember and is not in control of her actions, is him raping regular Jade who has no idea what transpired. Then she tells him that he can only make her transform because of how much she trusts him. He says nothing, again, content to keep using Puppy Mode to molest her.

Imagine if it goes further, that he uses Puppy Mode to have sex with her, hell gets her pregnant even. Then regular Jade finds out everything that's been going on? She'll never trust anyone ever again. She'll be destroyed that the one person she thought was taking care of her and loved her was just using her.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
How do I get to the new content? Codes don't work I read.. Had previous finished as far as I can remember.. But no clue where or how to get the new content?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you would have split personality that could be triggered by people that you trust and you wouldn't know what is your other personality doing while it takes control over your body, and you would find out that somebody who you trust keeps triggering your split personality to have sex with your body without your permission and without you knowing about it or remembering it, because you are not yourself during sexual acts, because because your main personality (that means you) is inactive and other personality split personality is controlling your body, how would it made you feel? How would you feel if you would find out that your best friend or person that you love would have sex with your body with sombody else in your body, without your permission?
On the up side, he hasn't had sex with her like that ...yet anyway, but I agree, as cute as it is, we need the rest of her persona to catch up to puppy mode. If it were me, I would likely say something like the last time you went into puppy mode ...you got a bit frisky/cuddly, see how she takes it and go from there. ;)

Reactions: Evans15

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Because she doesn't remember it. It'd be the same as if she had been slipped some psychotropic drug, or any kind of date rape drug. It's the same thing that's happening in Puppy Mode. He experienced it's exact effects on her once before, lied about what she did in that mode in order to secretly use it for his own gain rather than protect Jade from herself.

So, forcibly making her enter that mode while she was sleeping, then using her Horny Puppy personality to have fun knowing that she won't remember and is not in control of her actions, is him raping regular Jade who has no idea what transpired. Then she tells him that he can only make her transform because of how much she trusts him. He says nothing, again, content to keep using Puppy Mode to molest her.

Imagine if it goes further, that he uses Puppy Mode to have sex with her, hell gets her pregnant even. Then regular Jade finds out everything that's been going on? She'll never trust anyone ever again. She'll be destroyed that the one person she thought was taking care of her and loved her was just using her.
Yes and no, she enters puppy mode because she trust him, and she is horny in that mode because she feels that way for him, she doesn't wears panties in front of MC, in puppy mode she tells MC that she masturbates thinking of him, and frequently at that, MC said he wanted to see what she would do in puppy mode, Jade herself was the one that went for the dildo in the first place, the events on the park even shows that she won't do anything she isn't ready for in the first place.

To summarize until we know the full story for her we aren't sure to begin with, at the end the devs could write that she was conscious all along and she just wanted to see where everything could lead, maybe the next time she recieves an update she will want the D and MC could have the option to say no, if he does the next day she see him and tell him that that was her test in the first place and MC pass it so she tell that she has absolute trust from then on.

But let's say that, as a friend told me, it is a gray area.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I get to the new content? Codes don't work I read.. Had previous finished as far as I can remember.. But no clue where or how to get the new content?
Same as past events you go to places at the right time to trigger them, click the heart in the top right of the screen for the girls level and a (not great) hint. The latest is handy as it marks whats new for the update, and how to trigger it.

If you mentioned the codes because you deleted your old game (and the save inside) there is a hidden back up save folder, the new game should use that. If it didn't for some reason scroll up a bit for some save files.
For Velle's level 20, it says in the walkthrough to go to the doctor's office in afternoon but i can't find anything there. Is it a bug or something?
Some girls events also need other girls to be over a certain level, if you've been focusing on Vella do some events for the other girls maybe. Also I don't think you can do more than one event for a particular girl a day (I don't think).

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
another EPIC update by Jikei <3
I swear to every god out there... Mythic Manor is my all time favorite adult game! Both content/design wise (Nefari=waifu <3 ) but also the complexity of the girls personalities! Just... wow... :)

PS: im kinda newbie... how can i place this advertising game borders at the end of my posts? If someone can be so kind to gimme a push on the right way... i'd love to put Mythic Manor ON ME :D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
another EPIC update by Jikei <3
I swear to every god out there... Mythic Manor is my all time favorite adult game! Both content/design wise (Nefari=waifu <3 ) but also the complexity of the girls personalities! Just... wow... :)

PS: im kinda newbie... how can i place this advertising game borders at the end of my posts? If someone can be so kind to gimme a push on the right way... i'd love to put Mythic Manor ON ME :D
Grab one of these sigs by Krull here, search this thread for a different one or make your own then you can have a look here (How To Put A Hyperlink On A Signature) for how to add the sig to your posts.

Reactions: TheDevian

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Concerning the possible implications of Jade's scene, i ended up with a reply by Jikei on Discord.

It does contain hints at future spoilers, so if you don't want the answer than don't open the tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for the info, Jade is easily my favorite girl in this game.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before... Fanora is a pretty obvious copy of Laffey from Azur Lane. Right down to the panties. Not that there's anything wrong with giving nods to other games and such. I'm an Azur Lane player, too. I'm more surprised that no one has pointed it out. And it makes me curious if there's other characters rooted in Azur Lane designs that I haven't noticed.
laffey.png Laffey_01.jpg Image1.jpg

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before... Fanora is a pretty obvious copy of Laffey from Azur Lane. Right down to the panties. Not that there's anything wrong with giving nods to other games and such. I'm an Azur Lane player, too. I'm more surprised that no one has pointed it out. And it makes me curious if there's other characters rooted in Azur Lane designs that I haven't noticed.
View attachment 265192 View attachment 265191 View attachment 265193
I spot two big differences, but otherwise it does look like her.

With Nefari being Non, I wonder if the others are inspired by some character.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Concerning the possible implications of Jade's scene, i ended up with a reply by Jikei on Discord.

It does contain hints at future spoilers, so if you don't want the answer than don't open the tag.

Yeah, the scenes in the park certainly add a lot to the whole willing consent idea.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I spot two big differences, but otherwise it does look like her.
It's been a really long time since I've messed with Honey Select, so I'm not certain about this: There are actually a lot of differences, but Honey Select only has so many resources so I imagine some exceptions would have to be made if you were trying to make an exact copy. I don't remember Honey Select's resources (definitely not knowledgable about mod additions), but I could see where the hair pieces and such would be impossible to duplicate in HS.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 265192 View attachment 265191 View attachment 265193
They were not designed, basically all the characters are fusions of a couple of creations. When you use the HS creator often, you notice it quickly.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before... Fanora is a pretty obvious copy of Laffey from Azur Lane...
Fanora's way to energetic, and lacks the Benson class ears of course. I had noticed their similar look, but I'd be surprised if it was intentional. Unless Jikei was a actual fan before AL got it's English version.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes