Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not a huge BDSM fan so the demon isn't quite my type. My second favourite is probably the Water Nymph girl.
I wouldn't say i'm a BDSM fan, but i don't mind it either especially not in a game. Yeah Naira is cute but doesn't make it in my top two, but hey everyone has his/her preferences.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
any newa on next update
Should release next week/weekend according to the last update of the dev on Patreon.

Date: Oct 21 at 12:20am

Hey everyone, here's a quick update on our progress with v0.7.0!
We're nearly finished creating the content for the next version. After that, there's just a few more things to be done like programming in images/animations and testing.
We are aiming to release v0.7.0 before the end of this month (likely sometime next week/weekend), so keep your eyes peeled!

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht

Reactions: Cybernetics
D

Deleted member 418221

Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
pic2.PNG
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

Please note:
  • This file requires Microsoft Excel to work on your local system. OpenOffice will not do. If you don't have Excel however, all is not lost. If you upload it to and open it in Google Sheets, it works the same way as it would on your local system. Google Drive is free.
    • I have also been informed that it works in , so Linux users can use that as a desktop alternative.
    • is another offline tool to consider, and this one works on Mac, Windows and Linux.
  • The walkthrough has multiple sheets! Please visit all the sheets. You will typically not need to visit the second sheet, 'Level Chart', as all it does is feed the recommender table, but it can be useful if you want to double check the info. Also, all the info from the official walkthrough is included, which means Sunday events, fishing, etc. are in Sheet 3, 'Events'. They are also tabled.
  • If you find issues with the walkthrough or have suggestions to improve it, please do share them so I can fix/improve it. You can either quote my posts or mention my username in this thread, or DM me if you'd prefer that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: I've been lazy with updating this, and a user has been kind enough to pick up my slack. Please find an updated version of the walkthrough here.

Last edited by a moderator:

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@tenten20 - Nice, I was doing something similar, but much more crude/simple. Basically was using a spreadsheet with a column for each girl, and a row for each day, and was putting a letter in a box under a given girl, representing which time slot I should interact with them, as well as a number for the level it would bring them up to. Though I was going at it a bit haphazard, and I had to change things up here and there because of girls ending up in the bathroom or somewhere else I wasn't expecting them to be which would cause me to have to change the schedule around.

It was still good enough to make sure I had plenty of levels with the required girls for the Sunday beach trip and the other level locked event options. It got tedious after a while though, so I'll be glad to give yours a spin instead the next time I play through, assuming you keep it updated since I'm waiting for the next update to give it another go.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
v0.6 full save. Save file location is %appdata%/renpy/test-<somenumbers>.
I don't see renpy folder inside appdata unless you are talking about the renpy folder in appdata/roamin/renpy/mythic manor but putting the save there doesnt work for me.playing on win7 sp1 64bit.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 168701

I sent the OP a link, but I thought I'd make a post in the thread as well to show you what it looks like. I discovered some minor errors with the Multi-Step output (after mailing the OP) as well and corrected them, so here's the latest version of my excel:

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.
Oh man, thank you, the other Walkthrough was good but also was a pain in the ass, a lot of up & down searching things.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't see renpy folder inside appdata unless you are talking about the renpy folder in appdata/roamin/renpy/mythic manor but putting the save there doesnt work for me.playing on win7 sp1 64bit.
i'm on win 10 64bit and for my saves, they are in MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\game\saves, i do find saves for other game in AppData\Roaming\RenPy, but for this one, thats where my saves are at, i'm not sure about win7, might want to check there, if you don't have a saves folder, you might want to start the game and save it at the start, then check to see where your saves are at, if you downloaded a save, try making a saves folder in MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\game, put the save there and try it, i just downloaded the updated version but i'm going off of 6.0 for now, but still the same for me on saves.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
My saves are located in the game folder (MythicManor-070-pc\game\saves) & AppData folder named Test-1490227962 (AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962)

Aug 16, 2016
View attachment 168701

I sent the OP a link, but I thought I'd make a post in the thread as well to show you what it looks like. I discovered some minor errors with the Multi-Step output (after mailing the OP) as well and corrected them, so here's the latest version of my excel:

Man, my browsers and antiviruses hate that link. Its being blocked by Brave, Malwarebytes, and Firefox.

Reactions: Rock H.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
i'm on win 10 64bit and for my saves, they are in MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\game\saves, i do find saves for other game in AppData\Roaming\RenPy, but for this one, thats where my saves are at, i'm not sure about win7, might want to check there, if you don't have a saves folder, you might want to start the game and save it at the start, then check to see where your saves are at, if you downloaded a save, try making a saves folder in MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\game, put the save there and try it, i just downloaded the updated version but i'm going off of 6.0 for now, but still the sane for me on saves.
my saves are at mythic manor folder too,but putting that file in mythicmanor/game/saves is not working. can you upload you 6.0 save kindly please.ty in advance.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes