VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I was starting to worry I'd accidentally left that scene off the list, since I had people commenting on "I Choose You!" and "Ghostbusters" but not that! :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I'm French!
Do you really think I won't notice a chapter title with good food and French words?
And I must say well done, you spell them right. Your only mistake is that you forget the 's' sign of the plural at the end of "Crevette".
But you did put the accents in the right places. It's an usual mistake for English-speaking peoples who try to write French words, they tend to put accents just about anywhere, and it's funny for French readers. You even put the cedilla '¸' in Provençale, I'm not sure if so much English speakers know this sign.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I'm French!
Do you really think I won't notice a chapter title with good food and French words?
And I must say well done, you spell them right. Your only mistake is that you forget the 's' sign of the plural at the end of "Crevette".
But you did put the accents in the right places. It's an usual mistake for English-speaking peoples who try to write French words, they tend to put accents just about anywhere, and it's funny for French readers. You even put the cedilla '¸' in Provençale, I'm not sure if so much English speakers know this sign.
Oooh, what "s" sign do you mean? Not just the letter "s", I assume? Let me know and I'll correct it! :)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Oooh, what "s" sign do you mean? Not just the letter "s", I assume? Let me know and I'll correct it! :)
Sorry, I wasn't clear but it's exactly that: you forget the letter 's' at the end of the word "Crevette".
I think I should have written "... you forget the 's', which is the sign of plural, at the end of "Crevette".
So the chapter title should be " Lobster Thermidor aux Crevettes with a Mornay Sauce, Served in a Provençale Manner, with Shallots and Aubergines, Garnished with Truffle Pâté, Brandy, and with a Fried Egg on Top ".

And I categorically refuse to add "spam" in it.
:ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Sorry, I wasn't clear but it's exactly that: you forget the letter 's' at the end of the word "Crevette".
I think I should have written "... you forget the 's', which is the sign of plural, at the end of "Crevette".
So the chapter title should be " Lobster Thermidor aux Crevettes with a Mornay Sauce, Served in a Provençale Manner, with Shallots and Aubergines, Garnished with Truffle Pâté, Brandy, and with a Fried Egg on Top ".

And I categorically refuse to add "spam" in it.
:ROFLMAO:
Why? I love it, I'm having Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, and Spam

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes