VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's been out for a while......
What has? Chapter 2 isn't out yet as for as I can tell from the Patreon.
I didn't realize that Nine of Swords had the progress updates as public poosts. But Chapter 2 doesn't look completed as of the May 28th update.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What has? Chapter 2 isn't out yet as for as I can tell from the Patreon.
I didn't realize that Nine of Swords had the progress updates as public poosts. But Chapter 2 doesn't look completed as of the May 28th update.
Sarcasm, you grumpy old man! :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't toy with the grumpy insomniac who just realized he made coffee but never drank any of it...

Damn it!

Anyway, I need more games to play or the devs I like who make good games to speed up the chipmunks in their PCs so I can play new updates soon.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't toy with the grumpy insomniac who just realized he made coffee but never drank any of it...

Damn it!

Anyway, I need more games to play or the devs I like who make good games to speed up the chipmunks in their PCs so I can play new updates soon.
Ouch! I apologize!!! Forgetting to drink your coffee? Yeah, that would leave anyone grumpy.......

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ouch! I apologize!!! Forgetting to drink your coffee? Yeah, that would leave anyone grumpy.......
Yep! 5 hours "sleep", wake up, make coffee, go about my day, find empty coffee cup and realize I never had any today. And my coffee cup is twice the size of the average.

This game is fun, I like where it's going in terms of story, though I am playing the MC as my typical monastic protagonist. But still intrigued to see how it goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I was really confused, too! :ROFLMAO: Thinking "shit, did I accidentally say Chapter Two was out?!"

I truly am working as fast as I can! :) Between still not familiar with everything Daz/Ren'Py, work, family obligations, and recent crises I got a little bogged down. :(

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was really confused, too! :ROFLMAO: Thinking "shit, did I accidentally say Chapter Two was out?!"

I truly am working as fast as I can! :) Between still not familiar with everything Daz/Ren'Py, work, family obligations, and recent crises I got a little bogged down. :(
No pressure, I am happy to wait. I'm sure it will be hella awesome when it is finally here.

Hope everything irl is good. Take care

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

That's okay, just make sure to prioritise, you can put the least important stuff aside.

Just put your family in the back garden, they will be fine.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes